Sunday, October 19

Is the media scaring us to death over Ebola? Former CNN president Jon Klein on Nielsen's TV ratings glitch; James Risen on how the crackdown on whistleblowers affects reporting.

April 8th, 2012

Olbermann's Legal War

David Zurawik, Marisa Guthrie and Sharon Waxman join Howard Kurtz to discuss Keith Olbermann's suit against ex-employer Current TV.

Filed under: Current TV • Keith Olbermann • Media • Reliable Sources
  1. Cigarrsnoppare

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you actually recognise what you're speaking about! Bookmarked. Please additionally talk over with my web site =). We will have a hyperlink alternate arrangement between us

April 29, 2012 at 11:09 pm | Reply
    • Patricia

My last thought.. If Paul won and iiamdmetely slashed budgets like he wants to do(and I would love) what would happen to all those people? Many would die. Many innocent children. Ron Paul has stated that he would not abandon dependant people, like the elderly from Social Security and such. Yes, he'd slash spending, but he'll continue to help those who are truly unable to help themselves further by reallocating resources. For example, money that would be wasted overseas, he'd use to support Social Security, all while allowing young adults the option to opt out of SS.I have studied Ron Paul's character. He is not heartless. He is a genuinely compassionate man, who will find ways to ease people into true independence and personal agency through following the rule of law.You mentioned his fruits. The most visibly rude followers get the attention, but I don't see anyone burning cars in Ron Paul's name. Thanks to Ron Paul's message, many more people are aware of the secret combinations happening today, are aware of the fraud of the Federal Reserve, are studying the Founding Fathers, and are realizing that true freedom is indeed a gift from God. I see much more good in what he had inspired than evil. At worst, the rude followers are byproducts of todays' culture.Ron Paul's words had converted people. Women who were staunch pro-choice advocates had a change of heart after hearing Ron Paul's persuasions. It is the same for those who were pro-war: they heard him, and their hearts were softened. People who grew up in a debt-dependant culture are now doubting the need of the endless bailouts, and of the Fed. I take that as a sign that they want to be more fiscally responsible themselves.

August 3, 2012 at 1:26 am | Reply
      • Begum

A while back, I wrote you a letter, I stand by my word, If you are wilnilg to run an all out campaign I will donate myself full time to help you in any way you need it. WITH OUT PAY! That is how desperate we are to get someone in office who HONESTLY has the people's best interest at hart!. We, I am afraid, are done as a country if you don't get in there and fix the problems because no one else has the guts to do it.DR. PAUL IF YOU FIGHT, AND I MEAN FIGHT, I KNOW YOU CAN WIN! I KNOW THERE IS A LARGE, VERY LARGE, FOLLOWING. THEY JUST NEED TO KNOW YOUR COMMITTED!

September 12, 2012 at 1:51 am |
  2. xSkySoft

I beloved as much as you'll obtain performed right here. The comic strip is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nevertheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell indisputably come more formerly again as exactly the same just about a lot ceaselessly inside case you shield this hike.

April 29, 2012 at 10:05 am | Reply
    • Kendall

As I look at the major courses for both it seems that I can take sceern writing and film courses as my general major elective as a English major. When I choose a minor which can be creative writing or film studies, I'm having a hard time because I want to pursue a career as a sceernwriter for film as a secondary job for myself, but wouldn't Creative Writing help me with that?.

July 1, 2012 at 2:22 am | Reply
  3. Boca Ratso

Sorry. The position of crazy has been filled. That's what the story is about!

April 8, 2012 at 5:16 pm | Reply
    • Ani

You can't compare aplpes and eggs. Lead ins are important. McCain had as his lead-in the first of NFL football game of the 2008 season with the Super Bowl winning New York Giants, which can explain some of the larger male audience.I watched the game and was fully expecting the normal immediate after game interview on the field with some player from the wining Giants, when Brian Williams came on immediately and sad:"We are going to go directly to John McCain's speech at the National Republican Convention".Any TV show in America would gladly take that lead in week after week.

June 28, 2012 at 12:23 pm | Reply
      • Baruna

Bill,I have only sampled a small cross siecton of 04 reds, perhaps 20 to 30 wines, and I have detected the pot-pourri greenish tinge in perhaps 2/3rd of the wines. I can only assume that it's a function of ripeness. I have not seen these notes in any prior recent vintages to me '01 is riper I am somewhat sceptical that the character will disappear over time. Although I have a fair bit of '04s, so I'll be watching the wines develop with interest.Best wishes,Kent

August 3, 2012 at 3:05 am |
  4. Avser Bastian

VIOLENT WORLD PSYCHIATRY-PSYCHOLOGY REVEALED(mindless mkultra crimes performed by police and psychiatrists/psychologists)

USE OF MKULTRA + HUNGER GAMES TODAY....Use of psychology/psychiatry for mass population or ethnic cleansing as well as crimes to which we witness daily on behalf of Zionism/communism/liberalism.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpqc0u_part-80 EXACTLY HOW ETHNIC CLEANSING IS TAKING PLACE AGAINST NON SLAVS(German etc) THROUGHOUT EASTERN EUROPE SINCE WWII FOR THE SAKE OF USSR#2 + REAL 911 REVEALED !!!

TRUTH ABOUT RUSSIAN COMMUNIST APPARATCHIK ALIKE GANGSTER AND TRAITOR DAVID DUKE OR 70 YEARS OLD US GOVERNMENT OBAMA(TERRORIST) NEWS

Related to WHITES ARE NOT WELCOME IN AMERICA ANY LONGER !!! http://www.youtube.com/user/BostjanAvsec or rather http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xleq3o OBAMA'S HEALTH CARE RECORDED LIVE IN 2009 !!! EXILING WHITES(US citizens) WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE AND IMPORTING NON WHITES IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS FREE !!! WHY TO ACCEPT LIABILITIES FOR CRIMES COMMITTED WHEN WE CAN SIMPLY ASSASSINATE OUR VICTIMS(YOU) THANKS TO HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS AND FREE PRESS/MEDIA(most severe CENSORSHIP OF GENOCIDE in entire history of human kind) !! NOT HUMAN RIGHTS COURTS, BUT ORGANIZERS OF GENOCIDE AGAINST WHITES AND SPONSORS OF BOGUS "MULTICULTURALISM" $$$ CLAIMS AT EXPENSE OF PERSECUTED WHITES(while minorities are awarded for and instructed by governments in bogus human rights claims, whites are simply killed if not perverted in multiculturalism garbage) !!!

For fast updates use http://www.facebook.com/people/Loki-Nagrind/100001962176474

REMINDER...MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT WAS HIJACKED(March 07th, 2012) BY US GOVERNMENT WHILE PRIMARY E-MAIL AS WELL AS BLOGS WERE ALL SHUT DOWN FOR THE SAKE OF CENSORSHIP REGARDING GENOCIDE AGAINST ME PERSONALLY THAT INVOLVED ABDUCTIONS / MK-ULTRA BRAINWASHING / FORCED BRAIN ELECTRODE – CHIP IMPLANTS / HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION / BLACKLISTING / FORCEFUL UNEMPLOYMENT AND ASSASSINATIONS !!! ALL AGAINST WHITE(under "NAZI" lie) CIVILIAN POPULATION TODAY IN 2011/2012 ACROSS THE EUROPE AND NORTHERN AMERICA !!!

+(plus)

IF THEY BRAINWASH YOU WITH LIES ON HOW ELECTING TERRORIST OBAMA WOULD HELP TEA PARTY(there is already over one hundred million of so called minorities in US alone while you are everything, but treated as humans), PLEASE ASK YOURSELF WHAT ARE YOUR CHANCES OF SURVIVAL ONCE OBAMA IS AGAIN SELF-ELECTED(see video 77) & SINCE NEW LAW IS TAKING GUNS FROM YOU ALREADY TODAY(stop the violent world of psychiatry or lies – NOW OR DIE) !!!

US government consist of TERRORIST Obama alike lawyers(liars), Ron Paul alike doctors, and Gingrich/Sanatorum alike family members of affected(brain disease) individuals who have helped pass CRIMINAL HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION bill against target whites. CRIME NO DIFFERENT FROM ROMNEY(Bush screwed US for Obama and now it's Romney's turn) WHOSE FATHER EXCELLED AFTER GM WAS DELIBERATELY BANKRUPT = AMERICA TODAY(soon to be success based on previous sabotage) !!

April 8, 2012 at 2:24 pm | Reply
    • Omar

he is taking cerdit for it. This is pretty much Romney's MO.He is a major panderer and flip-flopper. No matter how you slice ithe wanted the industry to fail—because that is what he does. He buysbusinesses then destroys them. He's a corporate raider. He's stilllying and flip flopping about the economy. He really has no backboneAT ALL.

August 1, 2012 at 10:38 am | Reply