Sunday, September 13

Christine Brennan & Gary Belsky on if the NFL is getting a free pass from journalist, Rep. Barbara Lee on the anti-war voices in the media, Tim Arango discusses how to find the truth about ISIS.

November 4th, 2012

MSNBC’s War On Romney

Frank Sesno, Ryan Lizza and Howard Kurtz discuss the left-leaning network’s treatment of Romney and how it compares to Fox News’s coverage of President Obama.

Filed under: 2012 Campaign
  1. badminton tips

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vibrant transparent idea

November 8, 2012 at 1:55 am | Reply
  2. boat safety tips

I will right away clutch your rss as I can not in finding your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Please permit me recognise in order that I may subscribe. Thanks.

November 6, 2012 at 10:21 pm | Reply
  3. Forex trading carries a endless availability of gadgets and technology, though widespread vibrator is among the most reputed from your adult novelties it truly is in no way your best option.

Magnificent web site. Plenty of useful information here. I am sending it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your sweat!

November 6, 2012 at 8:29 am | Reply
  4. Kelly

Howie, you lost me when you said comedians can't find anything funny about Obama! You need to retract that outragous explanation. I used to think that you were fair.

November 5, 2012 at 3:25 pm | Reply
  5. TomC

I thought it was interesting that the intent of the segment was to look at the fairness of the two networks. To do that they used a study that counted the number of positive and negative stories the two networks reported about Obama and Romney. Apparently RS thinks that "fair" means an equal number of positive and negative stories. However, as a consequence of Romney's frequent lies and distortions, I would expect that a “fair” news network would have more negative stories about Romney. It’s not a matter of fairness – it's a matter of reporting the facts. There are not two sides to facts – they are what they are.

November 5, 2012 at 1:53 pm | Reply
  6. carolmr

What does FOX make up, Glenn? Give us an example.

November 4, 2012 at 12:44 pm | Reply
  7. Glenn

Both Fox and MSNBC favor each party. When MSNBC makes a mistake they correct it Fox just simply makes stuff up . It should be illegal for Fox to use the word "News" after it's name. They are the biggest source of misinformation. Period. And there were 6 studies done by non-partison independet sites. All all issues, domestic, foreign, etc., the Fox viewer were dead last on every issue.

November 4, 2012 at 12:01 pm | Reply
    • Scott

Fox News tells the truth. MSNBC lies. Case in point: Chris Matthews spewed to some Romney supporter that the Benghazi attack was due to that stupid video. That has been proven to be a lie. Period.

November 4, 2012 at 9:17 pm | Reply
  8. RP

According to your discussion, the study cited demonstrated that overall the coverage was very fair – 50/50 pos/neg – when coverage of the polls and the race itself was eliminated. But you didn't revisit the Fox/MSNBC question. Does the distinction there still hold when you eliiminate the "horse race?" You left an important question unanswered but left the headline – is this misleading?

November 4, 2012 at 11:59 am | Reply
  9. J. R. "Bob" Dobbs

I refuse to watch "Fixed News" or as they call themselves Fox News programming, therefore I shall never watch this "Republican Sources" or as you call it Reliable Sources again! I'll just read the local newspaper until Meet the Press comes on MSNBC.

November 4, 2012 at 11:38 am | Reply
    • Larry K.

stick your head in the sand while you are waiting.

November 4, 2012 at 2:30 pm | Reply