April 13 at 11am ET

Colbert to succeed Letterman on CBS; Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) on the Time Warner Cable/Comcast merger; A look at how Chinese media are covering the search for Flight MH370.
July 28th, 2013

Anthony Weiner media circus

Errol Louis and Lois Romano speak with guest host Frank Sesno on the week's coverage of Anthony Weiner's latest sex scandal.

1. personal training long island

Anthony Weiner your a mess. How does this guy even wake up in the morning. How does this wife look at this guy.She is weak and needs help.She needs to walk away from this man.

January 12, 2014 at 11:49 am | Reply
  2. Jeb

Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson die from hard drugs and actual disgusting lifestyles and the press and Democrats give them a ROYAL send off. Bye bye I love you..... You are the greatest.... Miss you.... Come back .....

July 30, 2013 at 5:48 pm | Reply
  3. Jeb

Huma is a foxy looking woman. Weiner is a lucky guy. I'm jealous. You guys have fun....Thanks for saying it's ok to swing. Maybe my wife will see the light...

July 30, 2013 at 5:41 pm | Reply
  4. Agnes Martin

At first I was upset....But WTF. It's not hurting me or my family. Who cares. I like him more than that stuffy creepy Gallagher. She is a total business idiot ta boot. Thanks for keeping my school taxes high buffoon.

July 30, 2013 at 5:37 pm | Reply
  5. Loki

So when Bill Clinton was doing outrageous sexual activities in the WHITE HOUSE Oval Office the Democrats actually supported him and blocked the impeachment. Democrats are such a sniveling bunch of lying hypocrites. I'm a Republican and I endorse Anthony Weiner & Huma. He will get my vote.

July 30, 2013 at 5:28 pm | Reply
    • Suzy Mack

The Catholic church says ok to gays and the new world.
      The Democrats & Liberals say no to having fun and enjoying sex.
      Tooooo funny. Get back in your hate closets stinky liberals.

July 30, 2013 at 5:33 pm | Reply
  6. lord Yabu

Why is the press hell bent on trying to ruin their marriage ? Is it because he's NOT gay and she is Muslim? Their marriage arrangement is none of your business and the text girls were willing participants. What happened to the open lifestyle leftist party ? A lot of HATE going on. Democrats = the new prude party

July 30, 2013 at 5:15 pm | Reply