January 1st, 2012

Press Pounces on Paul

Debra Saunders, John Aravosis and Howard Kurtz talk about the latest waves Ron Paul is making in the news.

Filed under: 2012 Campaign • Politics • Ron Paul
  1. Cleo Georgales

I like this post, enjoyed this one thanks for putting up. "Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee and just as hard to sleep after." by Anne Morrow Lindbergh.

March 4, 2021 at 9:56 am | Reply
  2. Odell Siggins

Good ¡V I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task..

January 28, 2021 at 10:00 pm | Reply
  3. Saundra Berner

hello!,I like your writing so much! share we communicate more approximately your post on AOL? I need a specialist in this house to solve my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look forward to see you.

January 12, 2021 at 12:14 am | Reply
  4. Pete

The media's problem with Ron Paul is his lack of racism. He does not want to kill Arabs. He does not hate Palestinians.

January 3, 2012 at 2:19 am | Reply
  5. Gary Hede

I enjoyed the discussion on the vetting of the primary candidates but It made me realize how little I know about Mitch McConnell and Boenher. With the filibuster (which is not mentioned in The Constitution)The Senate Majority can be at times more powerful than The President Yet these two powerful positions are not scrutinized as much as the presidential candidates.

January 2, 2012 at 3:16 pm | Reply
  6. Scott

Well, I see that Aravosis embarassed himself with the yawn-inducing, Fox-News-isn't-a-news-operation lie. I got news for you, John: FNC's Megyn Kelly is a hundred times more of a journalist than the clowns at MSNBC could ever hope to be.

January 1, 2012 at 8:44 pm | Reply