April 13th, 2012

Sneak peek at this Sunday's show

By Cassie Spodak, CNN

The Internet exploded on Monday when Gawker.com posted a piece with its “Fox mole,” showing a behind the scenes clip from an interview with Sean Hannity and Mitt Romney. However, in less than 24 hours Fox announced they had found the mole and by Tuesday night the mole was fired and revealed as The O’Reilly Factor Associate Producer Joe Muto. Muto also posted pictures of a Fox News bathroom stall, a vacation photo of Bill O’Reilly’s and listed the many reasons why he finally decided to go public. Howard Kurtz speaks exclusively with Muto about why he committed “career suicide” after almost 8 years in the Fox family.

The public got their first live view of George Zimmerman Thursday when he appeared in court following charges of second-degree murder for the death of Trayvon Martin. The case has illustrated how the media often struggles to portray the two sides of a story fairly and accurately. Al Sharpton of MSNBC has continued to align himself with Martin’s parents, while Fox’s Sean Hannity revealed he’d gotten a personal phone call from George Zimmerman that he wouldn’t report on. Pop culture commentator Lola Ogunnaike, and Jane Hall, Associate Professor at American University's School of Communications, join Howard Kurtz to discuss the polarization in the coverage of the Trayvon Martin case.

With the passing of CBS’s Mike Wallace many media figures have stepped up to talk about the iconic newsman. Bob Simon and Steve Kroft, two correspondents from 60 Minutes; the acclaimed show most associated with Wallace, will talk about Wallace’s legacy as an tenacious journalist and the field of journalism today.

In politics, Rick Santorum dropped out of the GOP Presidential race on Monday but was quickly overshadowed by comments from CNN contributor Hilary Rosen and the firestorm she created on Twitter. On CNN’s AC360 Rosen said Mitt Romney’s wife Ann had “never worked a day in her life” and shortly after Ann took to twitter to defend herself: “I made a choice to stay home and raise five boys. Believe me, it was hard work.” Politico’s Jonathan Martin and SiriusXM Radio host Julie Mason will discuss the media warfare and ongoing coverage of the GOP race.

This Sunday at 11a.m. ET.

Posted by
Filed under: Blog • Reliable Sources • Sneak Peek
  1. ClarkMex

lucd2 e8ufl 930t

February 28, 2021 at 6:55 pm | Reply
  2. Jacalyn Dsaachs

very good submit, i definitely love this web site, carry on it

February 22, 2021 at 3:00 am | Reply
  3. 500000Scrapebox CommentBacklinks

High DA PA 50+ Do follow Forum Backlinks: https://www.seoclerk.com/Link-Building/836800/High-DA-PA-50-Do-follow-Forum-Backlinks

February 16, 2021 at 9:19 pm | Reply
  4. Tamekia Raspotnik

Get Our Passive Income System – Step 1: Get our ready made niche websites, Step 2: Setup your Paypal account. Step 3: Run our Unlimited Traffic System from 850 sources of traffic (Approximately 35000 views/day guaranteed). Then just wait and earn your income 100 on autopilot.

February 6, 2021 at 8:17 am | Reply
  5. make money fast

Imagine getting hundreds of people flooding your inbox on autopilot, 24/7. Cutting-edge funnel-based app that can generate 100 commissions of up to 900+ dollars DAILY. More details: Click in link in profile

December 26, 2020 at 1:25 pm | Reply
  6. Emeline Fitsgerald

Ready-made landing pages + free traffic software. 200000 Visitors per day guaranteed

December 14, 2020 at 3:28 am | Reply
  7. detectives privados Aranjuez

detectives privados coslada

December 12, 2020 at 12:46 am | Reply
  8. download

We're a bunch of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable info to paintings on. You have performed a formidable job and our whole neighborhood will probably be thankful to you.

September 28, 2012 at 11:42 pm | Reply
  9. hvac aluminum fins

Richmond, California|Pompano Beach, Florida|High Point, North Carolina|Murfreesboro, Tennessee|Lewisville, Texas|Richardson, Texas|Daly City, California|Berkeley, California|Gresham, Oregon|Wichita Falls, Texas|Green Bay, Wisconsin|Davenport, Iowa|Palm Bay, Florida|Columbia, Missouri|Portsmouth, Virginia|Rochester, Minnesota|Antioch, California|Wilmington, North Carolina}.{{I am|I'm|I will be} retiring {soon|shortly|in the near future} and have been surfing {the internet|the web|the net|the online world|online|the online market place} {to find a|to locate a|to discover a} place {I like|I want}.|{I would like|I'd like|I would really like|I want|I'd really like} {to find a|to locate a} place where {I can|I will|I could|I'm able to|I am able to} live {that is|that's|which is} {affordable|inexpensive|reasonably priced|very affordable|economical|easily affordable|budget friendly|reasonable}|{I have been|I've been} {surfing|browsing|searching} the Internet {today|nowadays|right now|currently|at this time|at present|presently|at the moment|recently} {to find|to locate|to uncover|to obtain} {a place|a location|a spot} where {I can|I could|I'm able to|I am able to} retire}.

April 16, 2012 at 1:29 am | Reply
    • Jyoti

In addition to Также смотрите фильмы на Английском языке I'd suegsgt watching em with English subtitles. As for the Слушайте ваши любимые песни на английском языке , most subtle tracks are Eminem's IMO.В общем, если кто-то читает эту запись и думает о том, правильно ли автор говорит или нет, то я скажу: Автор чертоФФски прав! .

July 1, 2012 at 12:18 am | Reply
  10. MH

Am i the only one who is getting Reliable Sources every Sunday out of sync?

Shows before and after are in sync, and when the show goes out of studio like the Muto interview Muto was in sync., but Howard Kurtz was not. Video feeds like the Mike Wallace retrospect was in sync, but the studio audio is off.

April 15, 2012 at 12:00 pm | Reply
    • Muleques

So I've noticed a tedncney this blog has to fill in as much of the text as possible with links. I just wanted to ask why here you folks felt the need to add in some of the specific links here. Why is iPhone, not once, but twice a link? There are tens of millions of these phones out there, and the fact that the phones you were using happened to be iPhones rather than android phones or blackberries or Zack Morris phones had no impact whatsoever on the story.Furthermore, if I'm here reading an article on a Disney focused blog about Tron, what is the likelihood I'm unfamiliar with Disney's website, or Tron's official websites.I'm writing this out of actual curiosity, I'm really trying to understand why so many of your posts are like this, to the point where when you folks do try to link to something, it's often hard to find amidst all the other links peppered through the article.

June 29, 2012 at 3:33 am | Reply
  11. Albie Damned

Muto says the only place he could get work on cable now is at Current, whose motto is "Meh...integrity and credibility are overrated".

April 15, 2012 at 11:26 am | Reply
  12. Albie Damned

BWAHAHA.Whoopsie. Muto just told Kurtz that he couldn't get a job at CNN or any others "news" channels because they suspected he might be conservative. The dolt just revealed the biases of the media. way to go Howie, i don't think that's what you wanted.

April 15, 2012 at 11:25 am | Reply