October 12th, 2012

Sneak peek at this Sunday's show

By Cassie Spodak, CNN

After last week's presidential debate everyone seemed to agree about who won– but the vice presidential debate Thursday was a toss up. Pundits on the right claimed Joe Biden was disrespectful, while on the left some claimed Paul Ryan was dominated by the more experienced Biden.

But almost everyone seems to agree that Martha Raddatz of ABC News was an effective moderator who moved the conversation along with substantive and provoking questions.

Political correspondent for The Root.com Keli Goff, media professor of George Washington University Steve Roberts, and Daily Beast/Newsweek contributor David Frum discuss how media judged the performance of Biden and Ryan.

They’ll also discuss the continued political use of Sesame Street’s Big Bird. Is the feathered giant (who’s now being used in Obama campaign ads) a great big distraction? Or is it an effective attack on conservative talking points?

CNN’s Candy Crowley talks about the upcoming presidential town hall debate she will be moderating Tuesday – how she prepared and what she expects as Barack Obama and Mitt Romney face off again.

Vanity Fair contributing editor Buzz Bissinger talks about the heated backlash he has faced for a column he wrote about switching his vote from Obama to Romney. Is this proof that many journalists are biased?

This Sunday, at 11am ET.

Posted by
Filed under: Blog • Reliable Sources • Sneak Peek
  1. maryland live Casino games

Hi! I realize this is somewhat off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does managing a well-established blog such as yours require a massive amount work?
    I'm brand new to operating a blog but I do write in my
    journal every day. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my personal experience and thoughts online.

Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners.

Thankyou!

June 18, 2021 at 7:39 pm | Reply
  2. what is better for ibs the cbd oil or capsules?

Hello everybody ! can anyone advise where I can purchase Green Roads CBD Tincture Broad Spectrum Apple Kiwi Bliss Mild 300mg?

June 18, 2021 at 9:58 am | Reply
  3. live poker etiquette

A person immediately bombarded by lists of games, special promotions and flashing jackpot lights.
    This symbol is represented by a Sherlock Holmes symbol.
    These it is really a source of income rather than entertainment.

June 17, 2021 at 4:04 pm | Reply
  4. https://www.ezyget.com

Did you think " I've seen it all before." and feel like it'll manifest as a waste of your to continue to be?
    Keep the newsletters interesting so they should be read.
    Customers like these and motors do besides.

June 16, 2021 at 2:29 am | Reply
  5. Ramira

why won't google keyword planner search for cbd

June 15, 2021 at 2:52 pm | Reply
  6. Valentines Day Costumes

Is anyone here in a position to recommend Control Condoms? Thanks xox

June 15, 2021 at 12:01 pm | Reply
  7. Upscale Vapors

I run a vape shop web directory and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that also advertises CBD product lines. A Calendar month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD goods such as CBD oil. We simply provide web marketing services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett– the UK's Top Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they offer for sale a comparatively wide-ranging range of CBD product lines, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It appears that PayPal is employing double standards to different firms. Due to this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and currently, I am heavily dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a solicitor from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is completely illegal and inequitable as it should be applying a consistent criterion to all firms. I am still to speak to a different attorney from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at targetdomain could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

June 11, 2021 at 7:51 am | Reply
  8. game slot ntc33

Great delivery. Solid arguments. Keep up the amazing work.

Feel free to visit my website; game slot ntc33

June 11, 2021 at 2:29 am | Reply
  9. Genoviva

where to buy cbd in mount airy nc

June 11, 2021 at 2:13 am | Reply