December 6th, 2012

From the desk of Howard Kurtz: The subway picture worth a thousand words

By Howard Kurtz, CNN

Editor's note: Howard Kurtz is the host of CNN's "Reliable Sources" and is Newsweek's Washington bureau chief. He is also a contributor to the website Daily Download.

(CNN) - It was a horrifying front-page photo in every sense of the word.

It felt cheap, degrading and exploitative in a way that words could never match.

The photo captures a Queens man, Ki-Suck Han, after he had been pushed onto the subway tracks Monday as an oncoming train roared toward him. The screaming headline says it all: "DOOMED."

But the New York Post had every right to run the picture.

SEE FULL POST

1. Elmo Bosh

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 11, 2021 at 9:03 pm | Reply
  2. Lea Neall

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

May 10, 2021 at 8:51 am | Reply
  3. pooh eating honey

968222 548792I actually delighted to locate this internet website on bing, just what I was looking for : D too saved to fav. 144888

May 7, 2021 at 7:51 pm | Reply
  4. Under Construction Villas in Gated Communities in Hyderabad

514718 565574Quite excellent data can be identified on weblog . 187147

May 1, 2021 at 8:00 pm | Reply
  5. DevOps

467397 888635I adore your wp style, wherever did you download it via? 97948

February 13, 2021 at 10:37 am | Reply
  6. D-Link DWL-G710 manuals

602404 500518Id must consult you here. Which is not some thing Its my job to do! I spend time reading an post that may get folks to believe. Also, several thanks for permitting me to comment! 996662

January 20, 2021 at 5:12 pm | Reply
  7. Golden teacher magic shrooms/https://psychedelicstodaystore.com/product/buy-psilocybe-me…sa-magic-musroom

497847 901822Take a peek at the following ideas what follows discover ideal approach to follow such a mainly because you structure your small business this afternoon. earn cash 939968

January 20, 2021 at 6:58 am | Reply
  8. coach bag in the philippines social security

It really a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. coach bag in the philippines social security http://www.bestcoachbag.store/stanton-carryall-26-in-crossgrain-leather-p-133.html

August 17, 2017 at 9:48 am | Reply
  9. lonhawishyukv

Well , this is very interesting article for my new sight.

Your ideas inspires my good prospecting spirits.
    I have a good news for Your guys. How about my webpage?

January 7, 2013 at 2:40 am | Reply
  10. steve

i dont see why this photographer couldnt help that guy on tracks . seriously he is close enough to help but to neglagent to care . he belongs behind bars also

December 6, 2012 at 8:51 pm | Reply