February 10th, 2013

Christie Fumes Over Weighty Issue

Steve Roberts, Ryan Lizza, Lauren Ashburn and Howard Kurtz discuss the New Jersey governor’s jokes about his weight and his angry reaction to a doctor who expressed concern for his health.

Filed under: Blog • Chris Christie • Media Criticism
  1. Alejandra Stockfisch

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 12, 2021 at 5:49 am | Reply
  2. Elmer Knotowicz

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

May 11, 2021 at 8:36 am | Reply
  3. Agile DevOps

988386 645851Previously you should have highly effective internet business strategies get you started of acquiring into topics suitable for their web-based organization. educational 68363

February 7, 2021 at 1:55 am | Reply
  4. Sell Fresh Dumps Online

317692 226487I havent checked in here for some time because I thought it was obtaining boring, but the last couple of posts are truly good quality so I guess Ill add you back to my every day bloglist. You deserve it my friend. insurance guides 597845

February 6, 2021 at 2:06 am | Reply
  5. najlepsz papierosy

My grand father always used to watch YouTube comical video clips, hehehehehe, because he wishes to be happy forever. najlepsz papierosy http://www.presskat.info/katalog/internet-i-komputery/sklepy-internetowe/papierosy-volish.html

February 24, 2013 at 2:35 am | Reply
  6. Nancy

One of the guests on this program wondered if we should question Governor Christies"s judgement and lack of discipline since he is unable to control his weight and eating habits. Should we also question our current presidents lack of judgement and discipline? Doesn't he still struggle with smoking? Smoking is an expensive health care cost. I think our current president has also tried to stop smoking and has failed.

February 11, 2013 at 5:57 pm | Reply