February 22nd, 2013

Sneak peek at this Sunday's show

By Jamie Gray, CNN

President Obama’s golf outing with Tiger Woods last Sunday caused consternation among the White House press corps, who were denied access to the famous twosome.  Is the Obama White House keeping the president too far from the press or is this level of access par for the course? We’ll discuss with the Baltimore Sun’s David Zurawik, Bill Plante of CBS News and Julie Mason of Sirius/XM radio.

We’ll also ask Zurawik whether MSNBC risks becoming seem as the de facto mouthpiece of the Obama administration, after David Axelrod and Robert Gibbs, two of the president’s closest first-term confidantes, joined the payroll at the network.

Former Romney campaign senior strategist Stuart Stevens will sit down with Howard for an exclusive interview. He’ll look back at the highs and lows of the 2012 campaign and give his perspective on how the media covered the presidential race.

It’s Hollywood’s big night on Sunday as the Oscars are handed out. With political-themed movies well represented among the nominees, we’ll talk to Washington Post film critic Ann Hornaday about how these films portray the inner workings of Washington.

Tune in Sunday morning at 11am ET.

Posted by
Filed under: Blog • Reliable Sources • Sneak Peek
  1. fresh dumps cvv

817958 430225I visited plenty of web site but I believe this 1 contains something extra in it in it 333210

April 5, 2021 at 11:20 pm | Reply
  2. knockoff bvlgari mens

586451 941479hello, i came in to learn about this subject, thanks alot. will put this website into my bookmarks. 848394

April 1, 2021 at 9:56 am | Reply
  3. Long Bicklein

March 6, 2021 at 3:24 pm | Reply
  4. indoor active play equipment for preschoolers

children's commercial playground equipment pictures

February 24, 2021 at 10:36 pm | Reply
  5. Chanel Secrease

There are some attention-grabbing cut-off dates in this article however I don’t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There may be some validity but I'll take maintain opinion till I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as properly

February 22, 2021 at 10:22 am | Reply
  6. Ladonna Heusner

January 28, 2021 at 10:11 pm | Reply
  7. Samsung WF-M509NZW manuals

839160 924148hello!,I like your writing so considerably! share we communicate extra approximately your post on AOL? I require an expert in this space to solve my problem. Possibly that is you! Seeking ahead to see you. 532025

January 22, 2021 at 9:28 pm | Reply
  8. Samsung SM-T211M manuals

975123 511681Having read this I thought it was very informative. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this post together. I once once again discover myself spending way to a lot time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it! 351925

January 22, 2021 at 8:01 pm | Reply
  9. Showed how biased the media really is

Stuart Stevens was clearly avoiding offending the media at large, lest he get black-balled. The fact that he was afraid to hold up a valid mirror to the media shows just how closed the culture is to conservatives.
    It's the exact problem depicted in "The Emperor's New Clothes". Everyone is so afraid of the powerful ending their existence (or career) that no-one will say what is obvious:
    Everyone knows that over 70% of "Journalists" are self-described "liberals" (IE the left wing of the Democrat party). The extent to which they were in the tank for Obama in this election was blatant. The bias in the whole campaign can be summed up in Candy Crowley's blatant taking of sides in the debate.

February 24, 2013 at 11:53 am | Reply