February 24th, 2013

Romney’s Man on the Media

Howard Kurtz sits down with Romney campaign chief strategist Stuart Stevens to discuss media bias and the 2012 election.

Filed under: 2012 Campaign • Barack Obama • Media • Media Criticism • Mitt Romney • Politics • Reliable Sources
  1. รับทำเว็บไซต์ WordPress

986457 624168An fascinating discussion could be valued at comment. I do believe that you just write read much more about this topic, it might not often be a taboo topic but normally persons are too couple of to dicuss on such topics. To a higher. Cheers 213383

March 27, 2021 at 3:05 am | Reply
  2. arvest bank

533006 153618Im so happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation thats at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this finest doc. 805851

March 9, 2021 at 2:27 am | Reply
  3. 메이저놀이터

237342 280647An incredibly fascinating read, I may well not concur completely, but you do make some incredibly valid points. 646185

March 1, 2021 at 7:55 pm | Reply
  4. backyard playsets

best commercial playground equipment slides

February 24, 2021 at 10:28 pm | Reply
  5. Vicky Muncher

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s each educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you've gotten hit the nail on the head. Your thought is excellent; the issue is one thing that not sufficient people are talking intelligently about. I'm very completely satisfied that I stumbled across this in my search for something referring to this.

February 21, 2021 at 1:59 pm | Reply
  6. have a peek here

Just wanna input that you have a very nice web site , I love the pattern it really stands out.

May 19, 2013 at 10:35 am | Reply
  7. Chris

Howard...why were you trying to egg this guy to say things he clearly did not want to, or believe? Also, this past week's show should have aired on FOX..would have been a much better fit, feel me?

February 26, 2013 at 11:08 pm | Reply