March 17th, 2013

The Lead With Jake Tapper

On the eve of his new CNN show’s debut, Jake Tapper sits down with Howard Kurtz to discuss his goals for the program.

Filed under: Blog • CNN • Reliable Sources
  1. relx pod

228641 79230Id ought to verify with you here. Which isnt something I often do! I take pleasure in reading a post that may possibly make people believe. Moreover, thanks for permitting me to comment! 996314

March 26, 2021 at 7:26 pm | Reply
  2. loker sipir 2022

323949 617931Hi there! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the good information youve appropriate here on this post. I shall be coming once again to your weblog for extra soon. 177262

February 28, 2021 at 4:05 am | Reply
  3. Marshall Odaniel

That is the precise weblog for anybody who desires to find out about this topic. You understand so much its virtually arduous to argue with you (not that I truly would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, simply great!

February 22, 2021 at 2:33 am | Reply
  4. Private personal training

I think stopping Arab Muslim's from coming to learn in our universities is a big mistake. We can't lump up terrorists with all other Muslims.
    The terrorist ideology will destroy it self.

January 27, 2014 at 10:15 pm | Reply
  5. Private personal training

White House is really pushing it. I really think this administration is pushing the limits. Way to go Jay!

January 27, 2014 at 10:14 pm | Reply
  6. Private personal training

January 27, 2014 at 10:14 pm | Reply
  7. NEVA SHAW

new show ..dreadful ... he pronounced misheivous as .. MIS CHEE VEE OUS ....AND CYPRIOTS ..AS SI PREE OTS .............................. UNACCEPTABLE .AND HE WAS BORING .. I AM CNN GIRL ./SINCE HONG KONG AND GULF WAR ... HE IS NOT GOOD ... REGARDS NEVA SHAW //

March 18, 2013 at 5:06 pm | Reply
  8. Frustrated American

Most people don't have an issue allowing Gays and Lesbians to have the same rights as heteros, but we have an issue with them being able to say they are "Married" or Husband and Husband. If they just called it something different, or had a different way of going about a ceremony then I don't think so many people would have an issue.

March 18, 2013 at 4:16 pm | Reply
  9. Linda D

HERE IN CANADA WE HAVE TO HIDE CIGARETTES THAT ARE SOLD WHERE THERE ARE PHARMACIES.....IT WORKS!!!

March 18, 2013 at 4:07 pm | Reply