April 28th, 2013

Media Monitor – April 28th

A Politico profile of New York Times editor crosses the line, Reuters fires an indicted social media editor, and local anchor axed for f-bomb on his first day.

Filed under: Blog • Media Monitor • Reliable Sources
  1. Dona Chiariello

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 6, 2021 at 3:28 am | Reply
  2. rolex submariner replica

443821 89218Thank you for some other informative web site. Where else may I get that type of information written in such an ideal approach? 787163

May 17, 2021 at 11:38 pm | Reply
  3. 원샷홀덤

520835 398666I actually enjoyed your remarkable internet site. Be certain to keep it up. May god bless you !!!! 350240

May 15, 2021 at 10:11 pm | Reply
  4. Melodi Hanlin

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

May 10, 2021 at 10:14 am | Reply
  5. Stiiizy Pod flavors

515878 81281You made some respectable points there. I looked on the internet for the concern and discovered a lot of people will go along with together with your internet site. 515196

April 13, 2021 at 7:35 pm | Reply
  6. Jennefer Marken

I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this site. Thanks, I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your site?

March 6, 2021 at 2:09 pm | Reply
  7. Casimira Criswell

I have not checked in here for a while since I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I¡¦ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

March 4, 2021 at 9:57 am | Reply
  8. Digital Transformation solutions

751490 79229Couldn?t be created any far better. Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this report to him. Pretty certain he will possess a good read. Thanks for sharing! 662489

February 13, 2021 at 3:58 pm | Reply
  9. Moses Santoya

January 28, 2021 at 10:04 pm | Reply
  10. Ellan Games

I have been surfing online greater than three hours nowadays, but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours. It is beautiful price enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the internet might be a lot more useful than ever before.

January 28, 2021 at 10:04 pm | Reply
  11. Jody

Howard Kurtz says it is hard to imagine a man would have been criticized like Jill Abramson was, but he offers no evidence.

April 30, 2013 at 2:31 pm | Reply
  12. porttack

Americans are uniquely heroic in running to help when tragedy strikes. Maddening media driven patriotic drivel. How about the Japanese tsunami in 2011, the mass shootings in Norway in 2011, the London underground train bombings in 2005, the Indonesian earthquake and tsunami in 2004, the Jews in European concentration camps, on and on, country after country. Did these people not rush to help their fellow countrymen? Running to help is a human reflex not an American trait. Can Americans really only feel good about helping their fellow man if they are repeatedly puffed up as the only ones with such instincts; like we have some extra gene added to our DNA upon birth on U.S. soil. This media drama is bigoted, divisive, and counterproductive.

April 30, 2013 at 1:56 am | Reply
  13. Pat

That Jill Abramson is a female does not exempt her from criticism. Blowing up at meetings is a good indication she has a problem.

April 29, 2013 at 2:05 am | Reply