May 9th, 2013

From the desk of Howard Kurtz: Jodi Arias case bumps a bigger story

Editor's note: Howard Kurtz is the host of CNN's "Reliable Sources."

(CNN) - The Cleveland kidnapping drama was unfolding on the airwaves, hour after hour, a riveting spectacle that was overshadowing every other conceivable story.

Nothing could possibly bump it from the nation's television screens - or so I thought.

When word came Wednesday afternoon that a verdict had been reached in the Jodi Arias murder trial, the focus of the cable news universe immediately shifted from Ohio to Arizona, where the defendant was convicted of first-degree murder.

It was a day of anguish and emotion - and a revealing Rorschach test of media values.

Read the full story here

Filed under: Blog • Jodi Arias
  1. DevOps productivity tools

52060 116232I came across this great from you out of sheer luck and never feel lucky enough to say also credit you for any job nicely done. 836591

April 17, 2021 at 11:54 pm | Reply
  2. Digital transformation

640465 343996There couple of fascinating points at some point in this posting but I dont determine if these individuals center to heart. There is some validity but Let me take hold opinion until I check into it further. Excellent write-up , thanks and then we want more! Combined with FeedBurner in addition 922388

March 5, 2021 at 9:42 am | Reply
  3. commercial playground equipment sales

commercial professional playground equipment sale

February 24, 2021 at 10:38 pm | Reply
  4. Taisha Mummey

An interesting dialogue is price comment. I feel that you must write more on this topic, it may not be a taboo topic however generally individuals are not sufficient to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers

February 22, 2021 at 2:34 pm | Reply
  5. tengeri szállítmányozás Europa-Road Kft

I found your weblog web site on google and verify just a few of your early posts. Continue to maintain up the superb operate. I just further up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking ahead to reading extra from you in a while!…

February 9, 2021 at 4:17 am | Reply
  6. zortilo nrel

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on several websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

February 7, 2021 at 8:05 am | Reply
  7. Roseslots.com

363772 388795Having read this I thought it was extremely informative. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this post together. I once again discover myself spending approach to much time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it! 311307

January 22, 2021 at 7:31 am | Reply
  8. Tyrone Hanible

Severe acne usually indicates the necessity of prescription medication to treat the pimples. Prescription medications used to treat acne and pimples include isotretinoin, which is a retinoid. Historically, antibiotics such as tetracyclines and erythromycin were prescribed. While they were more effective than topical applications of benzoyl peroxide, the bacteria eventually grew resistant to the antibiotics and the treatments became less and less effective. ;'^..

Look over our webpage too <http://healthmedicinejournal.com/

July 1, 2013 at 7:39 am | Reply