May 26th, 2013

Gaga For Google Glass

Katie Linendoll, Mario Armstrong and Howard Kurtz take Google Glass for a test drive and discuss the pros and cons of this new “wearable technology.”

Filed under: Blog • Google • Reliable Sources • Technology
  1. fake richard mille

344790 289112I discovered your blog website on google and check a few of your early posts. Proceed to keep up the exceptional operate. I just extra up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. In search of ahead to studying extra from you in a even though! 5280

June 25, 2021 at 8:26 am | Reply
  2. Erich Grismer

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 5, 2021 at 6:53 am | Reply
  3. Urban nido

16870 52958As I website possessor I feel the content material here is genuinely superb , appreciate it for your efforts. 449016

May 20, 2021 at 9:15 am | Reply
  4. Mario Brauchla

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

May 11, 2021 at 8:45 am | Reply
  5. 메이저토토

465032 352582Glad to be 1 of a lot of visitants on this awing internet site : D. 953214

April 28, 2021 at 5:21 pm | Reply
  6. sexual consent education

317211 317242extremely excellent goodthis post deserves almost nothing hahaha merely joking: S nice write-up: P 583865

March 30, 2021 at 8:32 am | Reply
  7. cash out dumps with pin

492988 459057Hey, are you having issues together with your hosting? I needed to refresh the page about million times to get the page to load. Just saying 502828

March 21, 2021 at 1:59 pm | Reply
  8. residential playground equipment

Commercial professional playground equipment installer close to me

February 24, 2021 at 10:23 pm | Reply
  9. Delphia Mulroy

Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thank you Nonetheless I am experiencing difficulty with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting an identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

February 21, 2021 at 11:57 am | Reply
  10. https://www.paintingandplowing.com

810031 731279Hi there, i just thought i would publish and now let you know your sites style is really smudged within the K-Melon browser. Anyhow sustain within the very very good work. 723691

February 4, 2021 at 7:10 pm | Reply
  11. 4Change Energy

109170 255977I genuinely like your writing style, wonderful information, thankyou for posting : D. 746534

January 30, 2021 at 6:15 pm | Reply
  12. Unicc

676918 335978If you have been injured as a result of a defective IVC Filter, you must contact an experienced attorney practicing in medical malpractice cases, specifically someone with experience in these lawsuits. 821032

January 29, 2021 at 10:59 pm | Reply
  13. good point

I would have been a little put off by a system of "tests" I could take, each costing me $5, which would cause me to eligible for additional "assignments. Make sure all sentences that stick to secure the major position or restrict its scope.
    good point http://tinyurl.com/moew8pv

March 29, 2014 at 11:47 am | Reply
  14. personal training long island

I love Google,but i don't think people want this. I think it is a giant pain in the butt. There is just no need.

January 20, 2014 at 12:34 pm | Reply
  15. Lgdavia

I would refuse to talk to anyone wearing these.

May 26, 2013 at 8:42 pm | Reply