June 2nd, 2013

Mocking Michele Bachmann

From Michele Bachmann to the latest IRS controversy, Howard Kurtz, Debra Saunders, Dana Milbank, and Lois Romano weigh in on the week’s top political stories.

Filed under: IRS • Michele Bachmann • Reliable Sources
  1. dewa jitu

711063 580700Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thank you Even so My business is experiencing problem with ur rss . Dont know why Unable to subscribe to it. Can there be anyone obtaining identical rss dilemma? Anybody who knows kindly respond. Thnkx 673216

April 12, 2021 at 9:24 am | Reply
  2. รับทำเว็บไซต์ WordPress

276151 910413A blog like yours ought to be earning significantly money from adsense.~::- 497550

March 27, 2021 at 5:45 am | Reply
  3. Bijūnų puokštė

332621 7860Reading, watching movies or plays, or comparable activities that might bring inspiration. 515733

March 16, 2021 at 7:13 pm | Reply
  4. backyard playsets

commercial playground equipment slides purchase

February 24, 2021 at 10:32 pm | Reply
  5. Rodger Mastera

I am often to running a blog and i actually respect your content. The article has actually peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and hold checking for brand spanking new information.

February 21, 2021 at 8:26 pm | Reply
  6. Rufusves

Online school of design

February 14, 2021 at 11:18 am | Reply
  7. Shyla Lenox

I truly enjoy studying on this internet site, it has great content. "Don't put too fine a point to your wit for fear it should get blunted." by Miguel de Cervantes.

January 28, 2021 at 10:10 pm | Reply
  8. personal training long island

Mocking Michele Bachmann, I agree! People mocking female leaders. If women could get together and support each other major strides can be made. It's a shame. Everyone makes mistakes. Michele I wish you the best.

January 20, 2014 at 11:56 am | Reply