September 15th, 2013

The Onion takes on Syria, celebrates 25th anniversary

The Onion's Editor-in-chief Will Tracy speaks with guest host Patrick Gavin about the publication's 25th anniversary and the praise it's getting for recent Syria commentary.

Filed under: Syria • The Onion
  1. replica tag watches for sale

468937 657934The vacation trades offered are evaluated a variety of inside the chosen and just great value all around the world. Those hostels are normally based towards households which youll discover accented via charming shores promoting crystal-clear fishing holes, concurrent of ones Ocean. Hotels Discounts 683303

April 1, 2021 at 8:51 am | Reply
  2. Auto Glass Anytime Biloxi

386024 628445An extremely fascinating read, I could possibly not agree completely, but you do make some really valid points. 583269

March 14, 2021 at 12:38 pm | Reply
  3. Leonel Wessel

I like what you guys are up also. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys I¡¦ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it'll improve the value of my web site 🙂

March 6, 2021 at 2:25 pm | Reply
  4. best cvv store

256314 212274As I web-site possessor I believe the content material matter here is rattling great , appreciate it for your efforts. You ought to maintain it up forever! Best of luck. 716078

March 5, 2021 at 3:20 am | Reply
  5. www.responbola.com

I truly love your website.. Excellent colors & theme.
    Did you develop this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I'm attempting to create my very own site and would love to know where
    you got this from or just what the theme is called.
    Cheers!

March 2, 2021 at 11:48 pm | Reply
  6. Milford Naftali

This really answered my problem, thank you!

February 21, 2021 at 11:23 am | Reply
  7. situs judi bola resmi

505633 778408Lots of writers recommend just writing and composing no matter how bad and if the story is going to develop, you will suddenly hit the zone and itll develop. 600250

February 11, 2021 at 8:45 pm | Reply
  8. Sony SVS15118FXB manuals

508923 690066In case you have been injured as a result of a defective IVC Filter, you must contact an experienced attorney practicing in medical malpractice cases, specifically someone with experience in these lawsuits. 83785

January 23, 2021 at 9:21 am | Reply
  9. Reinaldo

Adding cinnamon, nutmeg, mace, ginger and allspice gives gives the impression of sweetness without calories. Weight reduction is also possible since banana has less calorific value.
    Reinaldo http://caloriebanana.com