November 17th, 2013

Media’s global warming fail

Philippe Cousteau and Andrew Revkin join Frank Sesno to discuss the media’s lack of interest in covering global climate change.

Filed under: Blog
  1. Cole Sirignano

i love bloghoping and i really love to comment on your blog.

January 12, 2021 at 2:16 am | Reply
  2. Tammie Rocchi

I want to express some appreciation to you for bailing me out of this particular difficulty. After researching throughout the the web and obtaining ideas which were not beneficial, I was thinking my entire life was well over. Existing devoid of the approaches to the issues you've sorted out through this posting is a critical case, as well as the ones which could have in a negative way damaged my entire career if I had not discovered your blog post. Your good skills and kindness in dealing with every aspect was helpful. I am not sure what I would've done if I hadn't come across such a solution like this. I can at this time look ahead to my future. Thanks a lot very much for your reliable and amazing guide. I won't hesitate to refer your blog post to anybody who should have guidance about this subject.

January 11, 2021 at 2:06 am | Reply
  3. yea man

ewnfiierngsjejrklgskryesjesrngiouerngsiuregseinrgemanjfgdensrh

November 21, 2013 at 2:32 pm | Reply
  4. no no

no no no no no no no nono nononsdnffndofnsd

November 21, 2013 at 2:31 pm | Reply
  5. no no

November 21, 2013 at 2:31 pm | Reply
  6. Clay1g

It's nice to see the diversity of opinion on this panel. All three guys basically taking the liberal view about climate change. At least no one called the skeptics "deniers."

November 17, 2013 at 7:58 pm | Reply
    • EdSilha

The "skeptics astro turf organizations", funded by the fossil fuel industry, have adopted the strategy used by the tobacco companies to spread doubt about the science (i.e., tobacco – cancer link then, CO2 – climate change link now). Most skeptics are deniers, deliberately denying the science that conflicts with their ideological beliefs.

December 5, 2013 at 11:44 am | Reply