December 8th, 2013

Reliable Sources: what’s next

Brian Stelter shares his feelings about becoming the new host of Reliable Sources and his vision for the future of the show.

Filed under: Media • Reliable Sources
  1. playground equipment

commercial playground equipment commercial for infants

February 24, 2021 at 10:16 pm | Reply
  2. Samual Boshes

The subsequent time I learn a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to learn, but I actually thought youd have one thing fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you can fix in case you werent too busy in search of attention.

February 21, 2021 at 11:20 am | Reply
  3. tinysexdolls.com

578460 901510You ought to get involved in a contest personally with the finest blogs on-line. I will recommend this page! 623882

February 9, 2021 at 11:04 pm | Reply
  4. Bryan Jagger

January 28, 2021 at 9:58 pm | Reply
  5. Emery Konyn

I was just searching for this information for a while. After 6 hours of continuous Googleing, at last I got it in your web site. I wonder what is the lack of Google strategy that don't rank this kind of informative sites in top of the list. Generally the top sites are full of garbage.

January 21, 2021 at 6:29 am | Reply
  6. Samsung AV-R610 manuals

747641 296936hello!,I like your writing so considerably! share we communicate extra approximately your post on AOL? I require an expert in this space to solve my issue. Maybe that is you! Searching ahead to see you. 676162

January 20, 2021 at 5:09 am | Reply
  7. Mitchel Roegner

January 11, 2021 at 1:51 am | Reply
  8. Sade Ehrgott

you're actually a good webmaster. The site loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a great process on this subject!

January 11, 2021 at 12:38 am | Reply
  9. Stanley Krauter

Mr Stelter
    If you are really interested in analyzing the news media, then maybe you will be willing to tell me why reporters don't want to communicate more effectively.
    Consider our tax laws. There have been many news reports on our tax laws since the 1986 reforms but nothing was done to stop Congress from creating at least one new tax expenditure for every lobbyist with a campaign contribution, So all of the hard work by many reporters was a complete waste of time for them and us. The same results could have been accomplished if the reporters had done something else to entertain their customers. Which may be why reporters are not interested in communicating more effectively. But the news reports on our tax laws have accomplished one thing. They have made voters disgusted with our government. And their disgust has made them apathetic and less willing to read newspapers and listen to news broadcast because they don't believe that their hard work will change how our government works.
    But this problem could have been avoided if every major newspaper had just published a one page report on our tax laws every year on April 15. (The adjacent page could have been used to entertain voters with easily forgotten facts about income distribution and eligibility rules for welfare.) Then the public would have become psychologically conditioned like a Pavlovian dog to get mad at Congress during the weeks before April 15. And their anger would have stimulated them to set goals for Congress for reforming the tax laws. Sort of like when parents get mad and start setting goals for a child when the child brings home too many bad report cards in a row. Then their goals would affect how they read the next year's report on our tax laws. But his process of getting mad and setting goals doesn't happen with the standard journalism practice of writing about our tax laws on a random schedule. The public gets angry and their anger fades away without setting goals. The random reports just don't work for enabling voters to set goals for their politicians. An annual one page report on our tax laws would have. A seven day annual report on everything would be even move powerful..
    However, no one in the news media seems to be interested in communicating more effectively. You and your colleagues must be too narcissistic to understand why so much of your hard work has accomplished nothing. Even when nothing happened with the pre-recession news reports on the housing bubble and subprime mortgages, no one in the journalism profession was willing to discuss my ideas for communicating more effectively. Obviously you and your colleagues care more about yourself and than your country.

December 8, 2013 at 2:21 pm | Reply