December 28th, 2013

Sneak peek at the Dec. 29 show...

Tune in to "Reliable Sources" this Sunday at 11 a.m. Eastern! Here's a preview from the program's host Brian Stelter:

Everywhere you look, the media's looking back at all of the biggest stories of the year. On "Reliable Sources" on Sunday, I'll be doing something a little different: looking back at all the changes in the media and technology worlds. Right now I'm sorting all of the possible stories (Edward Snowden's leaks, Rupert Murdoch's break-up of his News Corporation and Twitter's initial public offering, just to name a few) into four categories: politics, privacy, business, and culture.

What media headlines would you nominate for each category? Add a comment to this post and I'll try to include the headlines on the program.

For the media year-in-review, I'll be joined by Rosie Gray of Buzzfeed, Christina Warren of Mashable, Hunter Walker of Talking Points Memo, and David Folkenflik of NPR.

After we run through the year's headlines, I'll preview a television tradition - New Year's Eve in Times Square - with three people who are there every year: Ryan Seacrest, Anderson Cooper and Kathy Griffin. Interviewing Griffin is hopefully the closest I'll come to being hazed at CNN.

See you Sunday at 11 a.m. Eastern!

–Brian

Filed under: Reliable Sources
  1. Gorilla cookies

134682 913534My California Weight Loss diet invariably is an cost effective and versatile staying on your diet tv show made for men and women who locate themselves preparing to drop extra pounds and furthermore ultimately maintain a considerably healthier habits. la weight loss 461450

April 14, 2021 at 4:53 am | Reply
  2. Industrielle Dampfkessel für ganz Deutschland

870997 898792I very pleased to discover this web site on bing, just what I was looking for : D too bookmarked . 316127

March 9, 2021 at 5:20 am | Reply
  3. Dolores Ciesielski

March 6, 2021 at 2:21 pm | Reply
  4. Hyon Clavelle

Usually I don't read article on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice post.

March 4, 2021 at 9:59 am | Reply
  5. ae casino

38774 131832I surely didnt understand that. Learnt a thing new today! Thanks for that. 262194

February 25, 2021 at 6:24 pm | Reply
  6. Jim Bergholm

This really answered my drawback, thanks!

February 22, 2021 at 2:34 am | Reply
  7. Annalisa Mcrill

You have mentioned very interesting details ! ps decent internet site . "Do not quench your inspiration and your inmagination do not become the slave of your model." by Vincent Van Gogh.

January 28, 2021 at 10:01 pm | Reply
  8. HENRY ELIVE

good to know

December 31, 2013 at 5:10 am | Reply
  9. ronmwangaguhunga

Under Privacy: Edward Snowden Starts Nationwide Conversation on Government and Secrecy in the Digital Age

December 28, 2013 at 12:26 pm | Reply