January 12th, 2014

Interview with Ailes biographer Gabriel Sherman: part one

Gabriel Sherman talks with Brian Stelter about his explosive new biography of Roger Ailes, “The Loudest Voice In The Room.”

Filed under: Blog • Fox News • News Corp • Reliable Sources • Roger Ailes
  1. jewelry

978564 391219This internet site is my breathing in, really great layout and perfect content material . 443002

April 10, 2021 at 10:16 pm | Reply
  2. Melaine Condron

As soon as I noticed this internet site I went on reddit to share some of the love with them.

March 6, 2021 at 2:30 pm | Reply
  3. Shaun Bogacki

March 6, 2021 at 2:30 pm | Reply
  4. Karl Dalley

March 4, 2021 at 11:03 am | Reply
  5. Jarvis Kinkead

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means appear to get something done.

February 21, 2021 at 11:06 am | Reply
  6. CICD

68528 518446Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So good to search out any individual with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is one thing thats wanted on the web, somebody with a bit of originality. beneficial job for bringing something new to the internet! 977393

February 7, 2021 at 6:42 am | Reply
  7. Nan Bobbs

Thank you for another informative website. Where else may I am getting that type of information written in such a perfect manner? I've a undertaking that I'm just now running on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

January 28, 2021 at 10:01 pm | Reply
  8. Brendon Turton

I genuinely enjoy looking through on this site, it holds good content. "Don't put too fine a point to your wit for fear it should get blunted." by Miguel de Cervantes.

January 21, 2021 at 6:56 am | Reply
  9. Lonny Cante

hi, I am havin a tough time trying to rank up for the words “victorias secret coupon codes”… Please approve my comment!!

January 12, 2021 at 1:26 am | Reply
  10. Scot Krovious

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more clear from this post. I'm very glad to see such fantastic information being shared freely out there.

January 11, 2021 at 12:10 am | Reply
  11. Judy

The worst show EVER 1/12/14!!

January 20, 2014 at 4:34 pm | Reply
  12. vigilantunderwood

For everyone who detected a smelly mess at FAUX NEWS, the "Ailes Book" offers a few "ah-has" that help explain the odd consistency of negative reporting from that network. The book also sheds light on Rodger Ailes' over-the-top manipulation over how and when reporters covered certain stories. Americans have come to expect a certain political bias from journalists. However, what Roger Ailes has attempted since THE PEOPLE put Obama into the White House borders on criminal. It seems that Gabriel Sherman has done a "Woodward & Bernstein" on the Ultraconservatives; delivering a substantial catalog of factoids derived from more than 600 personal and corroborated interviews.

January 20, 2014 at 10:52 am | Reply
  13. Brad Soliday

Journalists are supposed to be critical of government. Watch Fox when there is a Democratic president... and watch CNN when there is a Republican. Every major news organization except Fox has been carrying water for this administration since he got into office.

January 12, 2014 at 8:25 pm | Reply
  14. John

I watch Reliable Sources regularly as I saw the show as an objective review of media coverage. The January 12th episode was certainly a disappointing low point. The Kitty Kelley-esque content by Sherman in the past seems to have continued with this Ailes book – and Brian Stelter treated this author as if he were a credible journalist. Sherman’s work is usually poorly sourced gossip – which is fine when not treated like serious journalism. The fact that he was given such a prominent and unchallenged portion of this week's show was odd considering what I thought was the context of the program. I have no problem with the Ed Schultz and Sean Hannity types as they are honest about their intent and the editorial nature of their efforts. That said, I usually don’t watch FoxNews or MSNBC because of this type of gossip-as-serious-news approach. I’ll not watch Reliable Sources again.

January 12, 2014 at 8:24 pm | Reply