January 19th, 2014

Making a documentary

Documentary filmmaker Andrew Rossi talks to Brian Stelter, who featured prominently in his New York Times documentary “Page One,” about the craft of filming documentary subjects.

Filed under: Andrew Rossi • Blog • documentary • New York Times • Reliable Sources • Sundance
  1. swiss made rolex

594117 933187Id need to verify with you here. Which isnt something I often do! I take pleasure in reading a post that may possibly make people think. Furthermore, thanks for allowing me to comment! 78250

April 7, 2021 at 6:23 am | Reply
  2. Valdese plumber

646594 850612Its onerous to search out knowledgeable individuals on this subject, nonetheless you sound like you already know what youre talking about! Thanks 19909

March 14, 2021 at 9:29 am | Reply
  3. ddtdefwfje

Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?

March 10, 2021 at 12:21 pm | Reply
  4. Colette Neis

I have not checked in here for a while because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I'll add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

March 6, 2021 at 2:32 pm | Reply
  5. Details - Garnier Thiebaut

114575 755477Can I simply say exactly what a relief to get someone who truly knows what theyre dealing with on the internet. You in fact know how to bring a difficulty to light and make it critical. The diet ought to see this and fully grasp this side on the story. I cant believe youre not far more common because you undoubtedly hold the gift. 294553

February 23, 2021 at 4:56 am | Reply
  6. Diego Deberry

Would you be thinking about exchanging hyperlinks?

February 21, 2021 at 10:55 am | Reply
  7. Gerda Massena

January 28, 2021 at 10:05 pm | Reply
  8. Dagny Galaviz

Howdy, I just hopped over to your web page by means of StumbleUpon. Now not one thing I’d normally learn, but I appreciated your feelings none the less. Thank you for making one thing value reading.

January 12, 2021 at 12:07 am | Reply