Does Hannity want to run for office?
January 23rd, 2014

Does Hannity want to run for office?

By Brian Stelter, CNN

(CNN) – Sean Hannity has become the latest cable news host to drop hints about a potential run for office.

On Wednesday the Fox News host, a favorite of conservatives, said he sometimes thinks about a political run. He didn't specify what office he'd like to take a shot at, though.

Hannity's comments – which thrilled some of his fans – came during a segment on his prime time Fox News show, "Hannity," called #asksean. One of the viewer questions his guest Megan McDowell read was, "Will you run for office, or do you think that you can accomplish more where you are now?"

Hannity answered with a smile, "Would you vote for me?"

Read more of Brian's article here.

Posted by
Filed under: Reliable Sources
  1. รับทำเว็บไซต์ WordPress

872511 751439Private Krankenversicherung – Nur dann, wenn Sie sich fr die Absicherung ber die Rentenversicherung entschieden haben, dann knnen Sie sich sicher sein, dass Sie im Alter so viel Geld haben, damit Sie Ihren Lebensstandard halten knnen. 718314

March 26, 2021 at 9:46 pm | Reply
  2. Tree removal Mars Hill

886226 803691You got a quite excellent site, Gladiola I discovered it through yahoo. 140549

March 13, 2021 at 6:58 pm | Reply
  3. dumps store

923409 776179I cannot thank you fully for the blogposts on your internet page. I know you placed a lot of time and effort into all of them and hope you know how considerably I appreciate it. I hope I will do precisely the same for another individual at some point. Palm Beach Condos 741844

March 5, 2021 at 9:29 am | Reply
  4. sex doll pics for sale

728258 854829I adore meeting utile information, this post has got me even a lot more information! . 475973

February 25, 2021 at 4:38 am | Reply
  5. бинанс отзывы

81943 298123Some genuinely superb blog posts on this site , regards for contribution. 873942

February 20, 2021 at 3:06 am | Reply
  6. تسجيل دخول فيس

195432 491968I dont leave plenty of comments on plenty of blogs each week but i felt i had to here. Do you require several drafts to make a post? 593673

February 10, 2021 at 10:15 am | Reply
  7. Power to Choose Houston

905567 514688I will right away grab your rss feed to remain up to date on any succeeding articles you may write 772918

February 1, 2021 at 6:14 pm | Reply