The business behind Ezra Klein's 'Project X'
January 27th, 2014

The business behind Ezra Klein's 'Project X'

By Brian Stelter, CNN

Ezra Klein's announcement last week that he was leaving The Washington Post sparked a flurry of speculation about where he'd set up shop. On Sunday night he answered the question in a blog post: "Vox is our next."

The idea is a modern news site - heavy on context and explanation - and he's partnering with Vox Media, which runs a portfolio of digital publishers, including the Verge and SB Nation.

"Today, we are better than ever at telling people what's happening, but not nearly good enough at giving them the crucial contextual information necessary to understand what's happened," Klein wrote. "Our mission is to create a site that's as good at explaining the world as it is at reporting on it."

To better understand the game plan of the venture, codenamed "Project X," I reached out to Vox CEO Jim Bankoff.

Read more of Brian's article here.

Posted by
Filed under: Blog • Ezra Klein • Reliable Sources • Washington Post
  1. additional resources

519307 663374Having been merely searching at useful blog articles with regard towards the project research when My partner and i happened to stumble on yours. Thanks for this practical info! 257771

April 7, 2021 at 4:19 pm | Reply
  2. 메이저토토사이트

220550 973431Its always very good to learn guidelines like you share for blog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and facing problem of lots of rejections. I believe your suggestion would be valuable for me. I will let you know if its work for me too. 828963

March 31, 2021 at 10:27 pm | Reply
  3. sexton chess wall plaques

384867 533864Thank you for writing this tremendous top quality write-up. The info in this material confirms my point of view and you actually laid it out well. I could never have written an write-up this good. 627680

March 31, 2021 at 5:27 am | Reply
  4. Robby Rawls

My wife and i felt absolutely thrilled when Albert managed to finish up his survey out of the precious recommendations he gained out of your site. It's not at all simplistic just to possibly be giving freely strategies that a number of people may have been trying to sell. And now we fully understand we have you to be grateful to because of that. All the illustrations you have made, the easy web site navigation, the relationships you will make it easier to foster – it's many superb, and it's making our son and us do think that topic is excellent, which is particularly fundamental. Many thanks for the whole lot!

March 6, 2021 at 2:57 pm | Reply
  5. Samuel Dietzler

I have not checked in here for a while since I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are great quality so I guess I'll add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend 🙂

March 4, 2021 at 10:22 am | Reply
  6. used playground equipment slides

church commercial playground equipment on sale

February 24, 2021 at 10:09 pm | Reply
  7. Gordon Babb

Aw, this was a really nice post. In thought I would like to put in writing like this moreover – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… however what can I say… I procrastinate alot and not at all appear to get one thing done.

February 21, 2021 at 10:49 am | Reply
  8. Buy Sex Toys Online

462418 38747I consider something truly interesting about your web site so I saved to fav. 886055

February 18, 2021 at 7:42 pm | Reply