March 9th, 2014

Sneak peek at this Sunday's show

Tune in to "Reliable Sources" this Sunday at 11 a.m. Eastern! Here's a preview from the program's host Brian Stelter:

Good morning! I'll begin this morning's "Reliable Sources" with an exclusive TV interview with Christopher Ruddy, the chief executive of Newsmax Media, who is talking publicly about his plans to create a television and Internet rival to Fox News.

Here's a sneak peek of the interview:

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3elchU6oVHA&w=400&h=225%5D
BusinessWeek had an informative feature about Ruddy's plans a few days ago — check it out here.

I have two other big interviews to share: the first is with Liz Wahl, the Russia Today anchor who resigned on the air on Wednesday. "I cannot be part of a network funded by the Russian government that whitewashes the actions of Putin," she said in a video clip that immediately went viral. She'll tell me what happened right before and right after her on-air resignation.

The other interview is, for me, a pinch-me moment: it's with Neil deGrasse Tyson, the famed astrophysicist who is hosting "Cosmos," the prime time science adventure series that is premiering on Fox tonight. He'll tell me about the mission of the show and about whether he can help broker a peace in what some people call a war on science.

I'll also talk with two CNN commentators, Sally Kohn and Ben Ferguson, about what it's like to be a voice of opposition on Fox News and MSNBC. This discussion is inspired by a Columbia Journalism Review story titled "And from the left…Fox News." The story asserted this: "While the liberal hosts of MSNBC often skewer conservatives, the debates happen with villains who are not in the studio: lambasted, by proxy, in news clips. At Fox, they happen in person, with a real-live liberal who is often on staff."

I'll also have an update on the Al Jazeera journalists who remain imprisoned in Egypt, and I'll end the program with a tale of a single press release that misled so many media outlets this week.

Hope to see you at 11 a.m.,

–Brian

Filed under: Reliable Sources
  1. Jacob Strizich

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 5, 2021 at 11:32 am | Reply
  2. . Purchase dilaudid hydromorphone pills overnight shipping without prescription

29569 316519All you require to know about News data to you. 136927

May 20, 2021 at 6:28 pm | Reply
  3. Toby Crimes

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 11, 2021 at 8:48 pm | Reply
  4. Marhta Sobus

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life websites and blogs

May 10, 2021 at 7:58 am | Reply
  5. diamond painting

553431 540813This put up is totaly unrelated to what I used to be looking google for, however it was indexed on the initial page. I guess your performing something correct if Google likes you adequate to location you at the first page of a non related search. 57021

March 13, 2021 at 3:09 am | Reply
  6. Ellan Manriquez

I'm very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc.

March 4, 2021 at 9:47 am | Reply
  7. CI-CD

790242 64627Hello, Neat post. There can be a problem along with your web site in internet explorer, could test thisK IE nonetheless may be the marketplace leader and a large portion of men and women will leave out your exceptional writing due to this issue. 667823

February 8, 2021 at 8:17 pm | Reply
  8. Forest Glinski

January 28, 2021 at 10:04 pm | Reply
  9. Howard Gladstein

Intimately, the post is in reality the greatest on that worthy topic. I fit in with your conclusions and can thirstily look forward to your forthcoming updates. Saying thanks will not simply just be enough, for the perfect lucidity in your writing. I will certainly perfect away grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Authentic work and much success in your business endeavors!

January 12, 2021 at 12:52 am | Reply
  10. luberaf

Last week I was inundated with a "do you support the president" survey. I got so tired of seeing it every time I logged on that I decided to get it over with and see what it was about. It was a survey. Interestingly, I don't think the pollsters liked my answers because they never came back to me to confirm my email as they said they would. Proves to me what I thought all along. These polls are worthless and decidedly slanted depending on who is polling. Don't believe me? Does the name Eric Cantor ring a bell? I never pay attention to these polls, I don't understand why intelligent people on television do.

July 6, 2014 at 11:23 am | Reply