March 16th, 2014

Coverage of Flight 370: The demand for news

Brian Stelter shares a final thought about coverage of the missing Malaysia Airways plane and the plethora of sources available to news consumers.

1. Laine Clavin

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 11, 2021 at 8:43 pm | Reply
  2. Ileen Dalman

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl authors and blogs

May 10, 2021 at 7:38 am | Reply
  3. buy morphine online

368955 90692Safest the world toasts are created to captivate and also faithfulness to your wedding couple. Beginner sound system watching high decibel locations would be wise to always remember some sort of vital secret created by presentation, which is your auto. best man speeches funny 794820

April 25, 2021 at 12:06 am | Reply
  4. https://www.reallydiamond.com/

419327 984048In case you are viewing come up with alter in most with the living, starting point typically L . a . Weight reduction cutting down on calories platform are a wide stair as part of your attaining that most agenda. weight loss 526570

April 21, 2021 at 9:51 pm | Reply
  5. custom corntoss

440548 637303Exceptional blog here! Additionally your internet website rather a lot up fast! What host are you employing? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink for your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol. 851323

February 13, 2021 at 9:17 pm | Reply
  6. Black Box Cable network testers manuals

716558 380631Hi there, just became aware of your weblog via Google, and located that its truly informative. Ill be grateful should you continue this in future. Lots of individuals will benefit from your writing. Cheers! 96744

January 24, 2021 at 1:32 am | Reply
  7. bmo services bancaire en ligne

332102 369217Hey, you used to write wonderful, but the last couple of posts have been kinda boringK I miss your super writings. Past several posts are just slightly bit out of track! come on! 70972

January 22, 2021 at 6:20 am | Reply
  8. Donald Downin

The KEY is that the plane's ELTs (Emergency Locator Transmitters) did not go off. I understand there were 4 – 6 ELTs on that plane. They can not be easily be turned off. If the plane had crashed on land or sea they would have gone off sending a beacon signal to satalites over head. I believe the plane has landed somewhere.

March 23, 2014 at 6:40 pm | Reply
  9. DavidK

How long can you milk continuing "analysis" of speculation in the absence of any real information? There's more stuff going on in the world. I'm more interested in the explosive event in Ukraine and the potential actions and reactions of NATO, Britain and the EU.

Cool it on 370 with the total coverage until you have real news. You're supposed to be a news channel. How about some news.

March 23, 2014 at 6:13 pm | Reply
  10. jim armstrong

CNN, please stop the 24/7 coverage of the missing Malaysian aircraft. You have turned five minutes of facts into an endless stream of speculation and opinion. Report the news, don't invent it. Resist the urge to chase ratings.( although I find it difficult to believe anyone can watch one more second of your "BREAKING NEWS" about nothing new.) CNN's credibility is in jeopardy. Leave yellow journalism to the pundits. I'm sure your anchor's scream uncontrollably during commercials. You have me longing for another disaster so you might report on something else.

March 20, 2014 at 8:31 pm | Reply
  11. Scott R

Can the acor system be reprogrammed?? Possibly making the plane appear somewhere its not?? Maybe taken off and put on another plane? Reprogrammed to be flight whatever?? The plane clearly was taken somewhere, amd I'm sure the plan was not to ditch it..I pray all is alive and god bless the family members...

March 19, 2014 at 8:34 pm | Reply