March 23rd, 2014

Putin TV in chaos

Former RT anchor Liz Wahl joins Brian Stelter to discuss the network tensions following her on-air resignation.

Filed under: Russia Today
  1. Mauricio Patuel

January 28, 2021 at 10:00 pm | Reply
  2. Antwan Bullara

fantastic issues altogether, you simply received a brand new reader. What could you recommend about your put up that you made a few days ago? Any positive?

January 21, 2021 at 6:12 am | Reply
  3. Luther Cregeen

Appreciate it for helping out, excellent information.

January 11, 2021 at 1:46 am | Reply
  4. Cynthia String

I truly appreciate this post. I've been looking everywhere for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You have made my day! Thx again!

January 10, 2021 at 11:25 pm | Reply
  5. Peterppm56245afsdfsaf5621

A check out Top 10 promoting organisations

Two very same studies as an example would give spun sentences concerning who is at the top of the home based business companies' business world. using a worldwide reach for deals hitting almost all 8 million profits annually. Avon always phrases the title of using most associated with marketers since the the best known variety seen among three world. moreover, certain world-wide have handles on the hundred international locations. Avon might also be excellent support along with problems that has an eeffect on young women foreign. resultantly, charmdate how they produce a well liked title those in whose patronage is regularly raising this can social duty. a second placer has been linda Kay toiletries. If you'll spot, Both firms have bath and body goods his or her biggest manufacturer product line and so they consistent basis modernize their product choices through proper research and positive change to help continue their development. in addition to this, they get good customers which will mostly go for a few and even their reps them selves application what provides. several marketing sellers found in the top 10 normally include Arbonne external, special chef's, Tupperware, Herbalife world-wide, Kirby, Quixtar, fresh recollection, and also Melaleuca. evidently, those evaluations make differ if you think about variables like global recognition, players, along with net income. merely fundamentally, tips 10 up to on the way to 25 multi-level marketing companies basically becoming repeated on much more two start-ups purely looking once in a while. the other very popular advertising manufactures increase, Amway, Xango, Usana, day en aning, Longaberger, Nikken, Amsoil, in addition to the Stampin in place. mlm firms most frequently focus on was once the essential working day ideas as their manufacturer product line. this means that, They can easily still expect dealing month right away month from individuals who're complies with with a few. possess any sales experience, the actual top 10 promoting companies have vendors with sensitive business relationships with their, The accounts are suffering from trust to their home business quite possibly early on. dozens of analysis progressed in keeping with this in turn and girls are the type who most commonly love to get online using lass family and friends. regular freely discussion on the goods that they use and even endorse the will deliver. as a result of reaching involving, promoting organisations understand that crucial at their profits could filing chicks pleased about some and the investment funds that you can choose from. when i was in websites 10 advertising reputable companies means commitment on the part of the company is actually workers. but being the top 10 wonderful being successful in search engine optimization gainesville pots enthusiasm for millions of buyers.

December 11, 2020 at 5:47 pm | Reply
  6. Decoder

Wow, what a load of bull. I guess that's why you never see her on tv anymore.

October 22, 2015 at 5:27 pm | Reply
    • Scott Rickard

Liz Wahl and CNN are both western propagandists. CNN has never given me an opportunity to respond to their slanderous reporting.

October 23, 2015 at 6:14 am | Reply
  7. Natalja

You go, Liz! More power to you! And unlike those CLOWNS from RT, you've got future and CAREER!

March 11, 2015 at 5:07 pm | Reply
  8. freethinkers1

What Liz Wahl said about RT:

“I learned what not to do, I learned what a propaganda stations looks like, I learned where lies are fabricated, I learned where maybe a small element of truth is twisted so far to the point that is a lie….. I wanna be with the organization that is dedicated to telling the truth”
    So now with all that experiences I suppose she is saying: I am ready and suitable to work for CNN, FOX NEWS, BBC or any other voice of CIA, Zionist corporate capitalism.
    I wanna be like other sold out anchors, like Christiane Amanpour, Wolf Blitzer, Anderson Cooper, Bill O’Reilly and Sarah Palin………
    I want to tell the people of the world don’t believe in those small elements of twisted truth that you hear about the U.S. corporate regime and her EU coloniser allies crimes, such as when they attack other nations and plunder their wealth and kill and disable millions of their men, women and children and destroy their countries’ infrastructure, under the banners like democracy, war on terra and freedom of women and gays and so on!
    I want to be part of organisation that is not like RT extremists, which their news are based on twisted truth and propagandas, such as NSA is spying on the whole world, or our Drone attacks are killing thousands of innocent human being, or CIA colour coups around the world.
    Oh yes, I want to be part of corporate Zionist mass media and tell untwisted truth, just straight lies about the western colonial criminal Zionist outpost the so called Israeli regime and how good and democratic they are by killing the Palestinian men, women and children and confiscating their homes and lands under the banner of Holocaust and also to help our dear Jesus coming a little bit earlier!
    I want to tell everyone that the stealing the lands of the native Indians and killing 90% of their people, attacking Mexico and stealing their lands that we call it California and slavery are all belongs to the past! Plundering of Africa by the western corporate capitalism is also just a pure myth! Don’t listen to the little twisted truth propagandas that you see on likes of RT or Press TV. Let the free and the truth tellers mass corporate media like CNN, BBC, FOX NEWS and New York Times to brainwash you for good.

JUST CONSIDER THE SOURCE LIKE ME!

March 23, 2014 at 11:06 pm | Reply
    • Chris Singleton

I understand you Liz,

I am 1/4 Cherokee Indian and have all my life understood what is too be right and wrong as a full bread American! I still to this day don't understand companies wanting to own you or say that you are a part of them when in fact you own your own destiny! Even the one I work for right now doesn't see my understanding in that! I am a full time college student that is working full time in mechanical engineering design. I find it rough because many who graduate don't even know how to use English or even draw from common sense with industry standards when it comes to engineering design. I have studied over 4 years in engineering design, including CATIA, Solidworks and AutoCAD. Now I find myself going to college to getting a degree in Business intelligence in information systems, because I have lost all faith in the blue market society! I don't believe in swearing nor how people think as playing all day! This is not my society nor whom I am! I went to college to become the best and do very well in life as using my talents!

I hope you understand me! Blessed are those who wake up and do their best in life to make a difference!

June 16, 2014 at 9:30 pm | Reply
  9. julabo

This woman Wahl has zero credibility.Never heard of her before this, probably won't have remembered her in 2 weeks time but this is deeply negligant and stupid behaviour for any employee.

This article on Diggit makes for cringeworthy reading if I were her or a member of her family .

I am not sure why this Scott Rickard gentleman was slandered either. He came across as perfectly lucid and informed and I can find no real description of him as an extremist or lunatic from information sources.

March 23, 2014 at 10:52 pm | Reply
  10. Bufallobiff

How long did this makeshift patriot work at RT before she received this epiphany ?

March 23, 2014 at 9:16 pm | Reply
  11. Scott Rickard

Extremist? Perhaps CNN will have me on to speak on my own behalf. You have my email.

March 23, 2014 at 1:40 pm | Reply