March 30th, 2014

Bloomberg editor quits after story spiked

Video from Sunday's "Reliable Sources:" Ex-Bloomberg editor Ben Richardson tells Brian Stelter why he decided to leave the company in response to the spiking of a story about hidden financial ties between the families of Chinese officials and a wealthy businessman. A spokesman for Bloomberg declined to comment on the story or on Richardson's resignation.

Filed under: Reliable Sources
  1. 뉴토끼

191048 723352Terrific paintings! That will be the type of details that are meant to be shared about the net. Shame on the seek for no longer positioning this publish higher! Come on over and consult with my site . Thank you =) 878196

March 30, 2021 at 3:01 am | Reply
  2. KIU

330115 120277We offer the best practical and most applicable solutions. All our Sydney plumbers are experienced and qualified and are able to quickly assess your problem and locate the top solution. 211637

March 26, 2021 at 8:12 am | Reply
  3. 부자티비

555594 185550Perfect just what I was searching for! . 601128

February 16, 2021 at 7:16 pm | Reply
  4. Digital Transformation Company

325621 660828I dont believe Ive seen all the angles of this subject the way youve pointed them out. Youre a true star, a rock star man. Youve got so considerably to say and know so a lot about the topic that I believe you need to just teach a class about it 522888

February 13, 2021 at 10:08 am | Reply
  5. DevOps Technologies

835648 149608Normally I dont learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up really pressured me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite excellent article. 13372

February 4, 2021 at 5:51 pm | Reply
  6. Diamond Multimedia Interface cards/adapters manuals

716667 9081We stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought I may possibly check things out. I like what I see so now im following you. Look forward to exploring your internet page yet once again. 749858

January 24, 2021 at 4:28 am | Reply
  7. Curtis DVD1046 manuals

350226 712745What could you suggest about your post that you just made some days in the past? Any certain? 595006

January 21, 2021 at 2:01 am | Reply
  8. M. Douglas

Ben Richardson should be seen as a hero to both journalists and all Chinese. He certainly has my respect. Bad move on the part od Bloomberg, but good that it is getting some media attention. This story deserves more.

March 30, 2014 at 6:53 pm | Reply