April 6th, 2014

Sneak peek at this Sunday's show

Good morning! Today on "Reliable Sources," we'll have an update on the search for Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, then turn to the biggest media stories of the week.

I feel like I spent all week covering the revolving door of television, between Josh Elliott's defection from ABC to NBC and David Letterman's retirement announcement. So on today's show, Deborah Norville, the host of "Inside Edition," will join me to talk about both. (Here's a preview.)

I'll also bring in two CNN political analysts, Ben Ferguson and Marc Lamont Hill, to assess this week's Red News, Blue News: the Obamacare enrollment deadline.

And I'll speak with CNN's Carol Costello, who wrote this thought-provoking op-ed about how the media treats people when tragedy strikes.

At the end of today's program, I'll introduce a new segment, Show Me A Story, featuring some of the most striking news photographs of the week. Let me know what you think of it.

By the way, we've had to hold a couple of other segments we prepared - one with Maggie Haberman, another with Miles O'Brien - due to time constraints, so we'll share those on CNN.com. We'll post the links here later today.

See you at 11 a.m. Eastern time!

–Brian

Filed under: Reliable Sources
  1. 툰코

982870 479781I like this web site extremely much so a lot fantastic info. 946495

March 21, 2021 at 6:12 pm | Reply
  2. Amos Ednie

March 4, 2021 at 9:51 am | Reply
  3. Digital Transformation Company

855998 648177I genuinely enjoyed this. It was extremely educational and beneficial. I will return to examine on upcoming posts 499736

February 13, 2021 at 9:21 am | Reply
  4. CI-CD

58246 941969Hi there, just became alert to your weblog through Google, and identified that its truly informative. Im gonna watch out for brussels. Ill be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will probably be benefited from your writing. Cheers! 281665

February 8, 2021 at 3:33 pm | Reply
  5. Mikel Constanza

Keep functioning ,impressive job!

January 28, 2021 at 10:01 pm | Reply
  6. Craftsman Z7400 manuals

994088 45899For anybody who is considering about external complications, sometimes be tough amaze those to realize to produce just a single weed in this very flowing generally requires eleven liters concerning gasoline to. dc free mommy weblog giveaways family trip home gardening house power wash baby laundry detergent 245751

January 23, 2021 at 6:12 pm | Reply
  7. Cary Ostrosky

I was questioning occasion you ever considered altering layout , design from the website? Its really correctly created; I enjoy what youve obtained to mention. But possibly it is possible to small far more with respect to content so males could interact with it greater. Youve obtained a terrible total lots of text for only getting a single or two images. Maybe you’ll be capable of area out greater?

January 11, 2021 at 10:11 pm | Reply
  8. DJ Johnny

I really appreciate that you addressed this topic. It's a fine line that should be treated with the same respect one deserves, as they stand at the grave of their lost one. Empathy, tactful discretion and fundamental storytelling , will deliver the compelling perspective of a tragedy that generates viewers.

April 6, 2014 at 12:48 pm | Reply
  9. R Palmr

Regarding Flight 370. I think it is very strange and that no one brought it up. My question is "In all the hours that plane was going in the wrong direction, not one person tried to call their family or friends. I believe they were being threatened to be killed if they used their phones or text.

April 6, 2014 at 11:58 am | Reply