Amazon-Hachette feud: No end in sight
May 28th, 2014

Amazon-Hachette feud: No end in sight

By Brian Stelter, CNN Senior Media Correspondent

Amazon says if customers are inconvenienced by its battle with the book publisher Hachette, they should buy Hachette's books elsewhere.

The unusual suggestion was made on Tuesday in an equally unusual statement titled "Hachette/Amazon Business Interruption." It was posted on an Amazon Kindle forum.

It was Amazon's first public comment about why popular books by authors like James Patterson and Malcolm Gladwell are being delayed and disadvantaged by Amazon, the world's biggest seller of books.

Amazon has reportedly been pressuring Hachette to let it lower prices for e-books and ultimately pay Hachette less for them. Hachette has resisted.

"Unfortunately, despite much work from both sides, we have been unable to reach mutually-acceptable agreement on terms," Amazon's statement said.

FULL STORY

Posted by
Filed under: Amazon • Hachette
  1. Kristin Baichan

This was awesome! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 11, 2021 at 8:49 pm | Reply
  2. Leroy Cheatom

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

May 10, 2021 at 7:59 am | Reply
  3. Urban Nido Real Estate Consulting

101323 20433Hey there. I want to to ask a little somethingis this a wordpress internet log as we are planning to be transferring more than to WP. Furthermore did you make this template all by yourself? A lot of thanks. 786074

May 1, 2021 at 4:35 pm | Reply
  4. Library

841549 12332I undoubtedly didnt comprehend that. Learnt some thing new nowadays! Thanks for that. 296417

April 17, 2021 at 2:16 pm | Reply
  5. replica rolex submariner

596799 705302Dude. You mind if I link to this post from my own internet site? This is just too awesome. 173058

April 7, 2021 at 4:56 am | Reply
  6. Casino

227732 165681I believe your suggestion would be useful for me. I will let you know if its function for me too. Thank you for sharing this beautiful articles. thanks a good deal 388662

February 22, 2021 at 11:19 pm | Reply
  7. Lavern Treusdell

Hey! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got here on this post. I will likely be coming back to your blog for extra soon.

February 21, 2021 at 11:28 am | Reply
  8. CI-CD Pipeline

121119 602702As soon as I discovered this internet site I went on reddit to share some with the really like with them. 357283

February 8, 2021 at 7:01 pm | Reply
  9. Fredrick Hix

January 28, 2021 at 10:00 pm | Reply
  10. replicas hublot watches

375431 733255Lastly, got what I was searching for!! Ive genuinely enjoying every small bit of this. Ecstatic I stumbled into this post! and also Ive bookmarked to appear at unique information for your blog post. 169259

January 28, 2021 at 9:11 am | Reply