June 15th, 2014

Connection between violent rhetoric and real-world violence?

CNN contributor John Avlon on mass shootings and the influence of conspiracy-laden information from talk radio and radical groups.

Filed under: Reliable Sources
  1. Letha Delallo

Can I simply say what a relief to search out somebody who really is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know how you can convey a problem to light and make it important. Extra folks have to learn this and perceive this aspect of the story. I cant imagine youre not more widespread because you undoubtedly have the gift.

February 21, 2021 at 11:22 am | Reply
  2. nuttige inhoud

421762 104301I just could not go away your site before suggesting that I very enjoyed the usual info a person supply to your guests? Is going to be back ceaselessly as a way to inspect new posts. 483568

February 3, 2021 at 11:16 am | Reply
  3. quality engineering

90275 398977I got what you intend, saved to my bookmarks , really decent site . 152471

January 18, 2021 at 3:12 pm | Reply
  4. jeremy noble

What about the drugs people are prescribed?

June 23, 2014 at 1:28 pm | Reply
    • jeremy noble
      June 23, 2014 at 1:28 pm | Reply
  5. Ryan Moody

Please don't kid yourself. Fox has mainstreamed hate talk in America. They have made the party not of their choosing enemies of America EVERY day on their station. Just watch and tell me I'm wrong. It will be interesting to see if they tone it down when Mr. Ailes passes and goes on to hell.

June 16, 2014 at 9:48 pm | Reply
  6. pablo4200

Radical right wingers? Who were part of Occupy? http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/06/10/couple-responsible-for-vegas-shooting-spree-recently-lived-in-indiana/

Who voted for Obama? http://m.kirotv.com/news/news/man-las-vegas-shooting-rampage-has-local-connectio/ngHHj/

How about just plain crazy? How about you're a piar of flaming hacks? #NoLabels

June 16, 2014 at 1:07 pm | Reply