Chelsea Handler to host Netflix talk show
June 19th, 2014

Chelsea Handler to host Netflix talk show

By Brian Stelter, CNN

Chelsea Handler, whose talk show on E! ends in two months, is taking her act to the Internet in an unprecedented deal with Netflix.

The streaming TV service said Thursday that Handler has signed up to host a talk show that will premier in early 2016, and will stream in every region where Netflix has subscribers.

The deal is significant because it gives Netflix (NFLX,Tech30) - currently best known for "Orange is the New Black" binges and a library of older shows and movies - topical programming that will, at least in theory, keep people coming back for more.

And it gives Handler, who made no secret of her unhappiness at E!, a new outlet for her edgy comedy.

FULL STORY...

Posted by
Filed under: Chelsea Handler • Netflix
  1. tottenham spurs logo

Maybe the title sounds crazy, but it's a real-life true novel. I should add that I don't mean that my first football kit made me into Pele's younger brother or landed me an understanding with Menu. But it did make a major difference for me personally. messi messi Many people think that betting in the random way will drive them to success, and many . not true of course. Betting should be very well examined and based on knowledge and precise insider secrets. A football betting system will make sure you this of category. Nonetheless, there lots of football betting systems which might be not in keeping with realistic expectations, and this is the causef many people fail.

April 20, 2021 at 2:57 am | Reply
  2. nba results

Express Your Love For Soccer With Football Cufflinks How 5 Great Ncaa Football Teams Got Their Fascinating Names Every sport has a way of promoting its game. Football fans are recognized for wearing things such as scarves and hats several fans like better to make funny outfits as well. The type that you with regard to needs turn out to be light and soft therefore you do not get inflamed. There are well known brands are usually known for designing topic . in relation to its sports device. Rather opt for such brands when compared to scarves which usually sold from street side.

April 19, 2021 at 5:21 am | Reply
  3. tt bong da

There are some other traditions that always accompany the Navy football team bong da truc tuyên For example, the "E" Bell rings whenever Navy beats Army in any of the three seasons of divertissement. This bell is from the bridge of USS Enterprise, a famed World War II aircraft carrier. It really has been a tradition since 1950. The Gokokuji Bell is often a replica of your respective bell that was brought towards United States by Commodore Matthew Perry in 1854. The original bell, which was donated towards Academy by his widow, was retur ned to Okinawa in 1988. This bell is also rung each time the team scores a football victory over their Army competition. This bell sits in front of Bancroft Hall in Annapolis.

April 19, 2021 at 2:00 am | Reply
  4. vatvotv

Go club! ti le bong da hom nay Therefore, it aren't going to be a tricky task before you get their hands on these kits.|Make sure ALL your players obtain the proper exercise. If you don't get the loading phase of a corner arm correct, it's tough for your swing or throw to extract. There are thousands of online autographs sites.|Move the ball down the area 10 yards at an occasion. eat on the clock. Finally, no football bedroom would be complete without real footballs. At one end of the list will be most probable home captures.|The American odds will also called as money numbers. In 1935 the Heisman Trophy, was manufactured to be awarded to one of the most outstanding football player. Late Olayinka John (Ayogi) was the then coach of eleven brothers.

April 18, 2021 at 4:57 am | Reply
  5. kết quả trận chelsea tối qua

Go team! xem tỉ số bóng đá trực tiếp Sports memorabilia fans are in luck! There are many and varied articles and apparel available a good eager football fan. He/she can watch Sunday football wearing a favorite team jacket. Whether you choose to watch professional football games live, with fellow enthusiasts at a favorite sports bar, possibly the convenience your home in front of that big screen TV, wearing your team's logo is the right way to exhibit team loyalty and advertise that you are an avid fan to permit it to become in is by the comfort from the home.

April 16, 2021 at 4:24 pm | Reply
  6. usa dumps shop

715543 170218I agree with you. I wish I had your blogging style. 838398

March 5, 2021 at 10:53 am | Reply
  7. Sheri Morrin

Helpful information. Fortunate me I discovered your web site unintentionally, and I'm shocked why this coincidence did not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

March 4, 2021 at 10:22 am | Reply
  8. Casino

219228 770680I enjoy seeking via and I conceive this website got some truly helpful stuff on it! . 20847

February 22, 2021 at 9:23 pm | Reply
  9. roofer Draper

316735 329405Can I just now say that of a relief to locate somebody who truly knows what theyre speaking about online. You in fact know how to bring a difficulty to light and work out it crucial. The diet need to see this and appreciate this side on the story. I cant believe youre no more popular since you definitely possess the gift. 386140

February 14, 2021 at 11:23 pm | Reply
  10. Neal Albanez

Thank you for the sensible critique. Me & my neighbor were just preparing to do a little research about this. We got a grab a book from our local library but I think I learned more from this post. I'm very glad to see such magnificent information being shared freely out there.

January 28, 2021 at 10:01 pm | Reply
  11. Infocus IN2126 manuals

947744 687058Wow, amazing weblog layout! How lengthy have you ever been running a weblog for? you make running a blog glance straightforward. The total look of your web web site is magnificent, well the content material material! 53949

January 21, 2021 at 9:14 am | Reply
  12. Marcelo Wahlen

there are so many funny videos on the internet to watch, i can laugh all day watching funny videos”

January 12, 2021 at 1:50 am | Reply
  13. Eddie Holoway

I think this is among the most significant information for me. And i'm glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The site style is great, the articles is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

January 11, 2021 at 12:49 am | Reply