June 29th, 2014

Should we listen to Dick Cheney?

Military analyst Rick Francona and counterterrorism analyst Phillip Mudd discuss former Vice President Dick Cheney's recent criticism of the Obama administration over Iraq; does he still deserve the media's attention?

Filed under: Blog • Dick Cheney • Iraq • Reliable Sources
  1. coronavirus thailand

898770 478945thank you dearly author , I identified oneself this web internet site very valuable and its full of excellent healthy selective data ! , I as properly thank you for the amazing food strategy post. 608859

April 19, 2021 at 5:37 pm | Reply
  2. rolex fake

885437 185765It is onerous to search out knowledgeable individuals on this subject, nonetheless you sound like you already know what youre talking about! Thanks 931932

April 14, 2021 at 7:50 am | Reply
  3. 킹스포커

600972 96819I real pleased to uncover this site on bing, just what I was seeking for : D too saved to bookmarks . 570662

March 30, 2021 at 6:49 am | Reply
  4. fresh dumps online

620187 381090I will right away grasp your rss as I can not in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do youve any? Kindly permit me realize so that I could subscribe. Thanks. 659734

March 21, 2021 at 1:36 pm | Reply
  5. Herta Kipka

March 6, 2021 at 2:09 pm | Reply
  6. Moon Mickleberry

March 4, 2021 at 10:21 am | Reply
  7. restaurant playgrounds

outside play equipment for primary schools uk

February 24, 2021 at 10:12 pm | Reply
  8. Trish Drabicki

you could have an important blog right here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

February 21, 2021 at 11:00 am | Reply
  9. regulation cornhole rules

788936 69743Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I supply credit and sources back to your web site? My weblog is within the exact very same location of interest as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the details you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks! 574200

February 19, 2021 at 5:08 pm | Reply
  10. smith and wesson m&p 9mm

846877 537146Nicely written articles like yours renews my faith in todays writers. Youve written information I can finally agree on and use. Thank you for sharing. 721905

January 29, 2021 at 2:47 am | Reply
  11. Tennie Veld

January 28, 2021 at 10:29 pm | Reply
  12. Bradford Kasperski

Spot i’ll carry on with this write-up, I must say i think this fabulous website needs a great deal more consideration. I’ll more likely be once again you just read additional, many thanks for that information.

January 12, 2021 at 1:38 am | Reply
  13. franklyfedup

Cheney=war crimes=firing squad

July 16, 2014 at 4:59 pm | Reply
  14. Arrrggg!

Cheney is by definition a statesman. We should listen to what he has to say. He is, however,, historically, one of the worst statesman the Good Old U.S. of A. has ever had. Why CNN gives him so much time the last few days and why he actually made the headline for the online edition completely boggles me.
    He says nothing new, or at least newsworthy–that is, nothing we would not expect him to say. He he is politically dead and not worthy of any interview. If he volunteers a news conference–that's one thing. But to seek out to interview him, or allow him an interview if he asks, well we have a new kind of journalism–Absurdist Journalism.

July 16, 2014 at 1:37 pm | Reply
  15. Red

It is fascinating how the Cheney family runs the gamut from complete Dick to zero dick.

July 3, 2014 at 4:36 am | Reply