August 2nd, 2014

Sneak peek at this Sunday's show - 8/3, 11am

Hope you're having a good weekend. Sunday morning on "Reliable Sources," we'll have the very latest information on the ongoing conflict in the Middle East. And we'll show part of my wide-ranging interview with one of the most captivating and controversial figures in the media: Glenn Beck.

IMG_5366When I visited Beck's corporate headquarters in Irving, Texas (to the right is a photo of the entrance to his studio), we also talked about his appreciation of history, his time at Fox News, his observation that he played a role in "helping tear the country apart," his evolution as a radio and television host, and the growth of his media empire. (Forbes magazine says Beck and his company earn $90 million a year.)

Check out a preview of the interview here.

I'll also talk with several guests about the media war over the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Rula Jebreal, the former MSNBC contributor who was on the show last week, will be back, alongside Elliott Abrams, a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations senior fellow who formerly served in the Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush administrations.

Benjamin Wallace-Wells, a staff writer at New York magazine, will also join me - he recently wrote that "American audiences are seeing the story of the conflict, perhaps more than ever before, through Palestinian eyes."

See you at 11 a.m. (Eastern time) Sunday, and let me know what you think of the show! I read the comments here, and I'm reachable on Twitter and Facebook.

–Brian

Filed under: Reliable Sources
  1. ดูบอลสด

190330 463166There is an ending. Just remember that I meant for this to be an art game. I do feel like I spent an inordinate amount of time on the more traditional gameplay elements, which could make the meaning with the game a bit unclear. Should you mess about with it though, you will find it. 192369

May 6, 2021 at 7:14 pm | Reply
  2. replica rolex explorer for sale

635278 315713Found your weblog and decided to have a study on it, not what I generally do, but this blog is wonderful. Awesome to see a internet site thats not spammed, and in fact makes some sense. Anyway, excellent write up. 480657

April 28, 2021 at 7:05 am | Reply
  3. diamond painting

193868 37660Its rare knowledgeable folks within this subject, nevertheless, you appear like theres far more you are talking about! Thanks 474271

April 7, 2021 at 8:38 am | Reply
  4. Forest Galam

March 6, 2021 at 2:14 pm | Reply
  5. Genaro Pawluk

I've been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thanks, I'll try and check back more often. How frequently you update your website?

March 6, 2021 at 2:01 pm | Reply
  6. what is devsecops

831213 22557Some genuinely great information , Gladiola I detected this. 726483

February 12, 2021 at 4:09 pm | Reply
  7. marilyn58

It's nice to see that this quack has realized what he has done to tear the country apart, but when he says we are all to blame that is just wrong! It is all those people on Fox that call the rest of us names, like those "crazy liberals" and disrespect our president calling him weak and racist remarks, How can they expect other countries to respect our country when everyday these idiots like Hannity, Limbaugh, O'Rielly, are off our TV's and radio's spreading their hate and poison.
    Yes you are getting rich but we that just go to work and survive in this world are not like you, I would never spend one scent on their books or get on their websites, go ahead Glen say you are changing but the damage is done.

August 3, 2014 at 1:23 pm | Reply
  8. Beverly Friedenberg

Too easy on Beck. Look at the hatred he's inspired over the years. The Tides Foundation, the "Fema" camps. The targeting of Jewish doctors. and the constant hatred of liberals, especially Obama, that he has encouraged, And look at the links between Beck and his fans who have threatened violence.

He's making millions while hate mongering. And now he's crying crocodile tears and getting free publicity. If he didn't see that hatred he inspired when it attacked him for trying to aid the immigrant children on the border, then he doesn't see anything.

August 3, 2014 at 11:42 am | Reply