September 21st, 2014

Roger Goodell meets the press

CNN commentator LZ Granderson and Sports Illustrated assistant managing editor Mark Mravic assess how Roger Goodell has handled the media scrutiny surrounding the NFL - and how media outlets have performed.

Filed under: Reliable Sources
  1. Russell Grumbach

You have observed very interesting details! ps decent internet site.

March 6, 2021 at 2:27 pm | Reply
  2. buku mimpi 3d bergambar

550177 661860hey there, your website is amazing. I do thank you for function 76481

March 4, 2021 at 2:59 pm | Reply
  3. Hubert Maize

March 4, 2021 at 9:47 am | Reply
  4. CI-CD

751547 672177Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I offer credit and sources back to your web site? My weblog is within the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would truly benefit from some of the details you provide here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks! 59214

February 16, 2021 at 8:49 am | Reply
  5. Burbank roofing company

474813 767484Hello! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers? My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing several weeks of hard work due to no backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers? 600938

February 15, 2021 at 8:20 am | Reply
  6. Long View Tree Service

805650 499329Hey I was just seeking at your web site in Firefox and the image at the top with the link cant show up appropriately. Just thought I would let you know. 761439

February 14, 2021 at 11:24 pm | Reply
  7. Arden Ferrer

January 28, 2021 at 10:26 pm | Reply
  8. Leilani Vichi

I wish to express thanks to this writer just for rescuing me from this condition. Right after looking throughout the the net and getting thoughts which are not powerful, I was thinking my life was well over. Existing minus the approaches to the issues you've resolved all through your main short article is a crucial case, as well as ones which may have in a negative way affected my entire career if I had not encountered your web blog. The talents and kindness in taking care of a lot of things was very helpful. I'm not sure what I would've done if I had not discovered such a point like this. I am able to at this time relish my future. Thanks so much for the expert and amazing help. I will not be reluctant to suggest the blog to anyone who should receive guidance on this area.

January 28, 2021 at 10:04 pm | Reply
  9. Dusti Devoti

i can say that George Michael is nice guy, he is really a very talented guy**

January 12, 2021 at 1:45 am | Reply
  10. Isiah Rivera

Vos traité : bon plusieurs sûrs thèmes de conflit pourtant je discute de la véracité de la plupart des arguments affichés ci dessus dans cet ultime étude;

January 12, 2021 at 12:35 am | Reply
  11. Bertha stopani

HI my school and me will like to be mentioned in the next video our name is Fernley Silverland MIddle School please 🙂

September 23, 2014 at 6:53 pm | Reply
  12. raphael abrams

Why is Nike getting a free ride through all of this? Of all the NFL sponsors, they're the most direct enabler, paying players such as Michael Vick and Ray Rice until the very last moment of the tipping point against them, then quietly withdrawing with the help of no media scrutiny.

September 21, 2014 at 2:32 pm | Reply